Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Must Read Story!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Must Read Story!!
Starlyte
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Must Read Story!! 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
I really like this story too, its something completely different from anything else i've read!!
And i can't wait for each update either, i just have to know what Sesshomaru is up too, its awesome!!

Logged Logged

** Everything shines when its blessed with sTaRrLyTe**
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Must Read Story!! 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
OMG i so know what you mean when I get a notice its been updated i Sqweee!!!! I wish she would update it every day!!!!! If it was a book Id buy IT!!! And Oprah would pick it for her book club!!

Logged Logged
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Must Read Story!! 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 14
Word. It is fantastic.

Logged Logged
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Must Read Story!! 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 27
I just have to recommend the story "Cultural Differences" by MLMonty. I started and finished reading this story today and I was blown away. This author is truly talented! Her plot is original and interesting. The suspense is killing me!!! I'm dying to know what special plans Lord Sexy has for our favorite little miko. MLMonty's chapters flow so well that you can't help but get sucked in. All the dramatic elements are including and you can tell that the author is building up to a wonderful steamy relationship between Sesshoumaru and Kagome. I am eagerly awaiting the next update!

If you haven't read this story go by and take a look. You won't be disappointed!

Logged Logged
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Must Read Story!! 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 27
Yeah. Usually I'm not that big of a fan of AU (there being only a few stories I like written that way), but this story is just too good not to like. She really has a unique angle for the story and uses suspense really well. There aren't many fanfics that have me checking for updates so often. MLMonty truly is gifted.

Logged Logged
Gina Bristow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Must Read Story!! 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I can't agree with you more

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.