Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Obscure/Lesser-Known Fic Recommendations!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Obscure/Lesser-Known Fic Recommendations!
Re:Obscure/Lesser-Known Fic Recommendations! 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Aherm, I'd like to submit my own work "The Mirror of Souls", " Reason for War" and "Inu no Wakusei"

EDIT BY WICCAN: All three of these stories are rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/08/20 16:32 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted ratings required by RULES!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Little Witch
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Obscure/Lesser-Known Fic Recommendations! 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
I feel like there's been a thread in this vein before, but anyway: I'm looking for obscure or lesser-known Sesshomaru/Kagome fic recommendations!

I'm talking those beautifully written pieces that, for whatever reason, never got the same level attention as the classics like "Unspoiled" or "The Once and Future Taiyoukai" or never got more than a few hundred (if that) comments. Those old fics that the fandom has forgotten about, those one-shots, those stories that you loved but that never wind up on anyone's Top Ten lists.

This fandom is old and prolific, and I feel like there's some great stuff out there that doesn't get recommended very often.

Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/08/17 15:42 By Little Witch.
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Obscure/Lesser-Known Fic Recommendations! 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 44
I don't know if this one counts as "obscure", but it does have less than 100 reviews - which is outrageous, because it's a beautiful piece of fanfiction.

"Keeping Faith", by Caleesci , rated T

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6588/1

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Obscure/Lesser-Known Fic Recommendations! 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 171
Embrace the Silence by Trouble_In_Shangri_la
Silence is the voice of time, it speaks to you in a language without words. You must listen in order to hear it. You must watch in order to see it. You must be still in order to feel it. And then you must understand it if you wish to embrace it.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 22

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.