Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Blackmail/Forced Mating
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Blackmail/Forced Mating
Tiffanie Merrin
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Blackmail/Forced Mating 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
In trying to find any good completed Sesshomaru and Kagome stories involving a forced or blackmailed mating, with a happy or somewhat happy ending. Although other suggestions are welcomed.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"It is scary what a smile can hide.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"There is a difference between who I am and what I show.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Blackmail/Forced Mating 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
Try Sesshomaru's blackmailed mistress on ffnet.

www.fanfiction.net/s/3959929/1/Sesshomaru-s-Blackmailed-Mistress Rated M or MA here. EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA if just for the graphic language in the first chapter! NO YIMs!!

I'm not sure if this counts www.fanfiction.net/s/9565648/1/Somewhat-Happy-Endings
M or MA - EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA for graphic sex right in the first chapter, NO YIMs!

I forgot others.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/07 19:43 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust ratings
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Blackmail/Forced Mating 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 156
I mean I suppose Chain qualifies? ^^;

Chain of Love - Rated MA!
Sesshoumaru's mother decides that the Western lands need an heir and hires a Matchmaker to deal with the job. She soon realises that no arrow of Amor could make Sesshoumaru fall and thus resorts to more extreme means - or rather it would seem, to a chain.

Logged Logged
Tiffanie Merrin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Blackmail/Forced Mating 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
One of my favorite stories, I've read and reread it several times and it never gets old.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"It is scary what a smile can hide.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"There is a difference between who I am and what I show.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Blackmail/Forced Mating 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 156
Tiffanie Merrin wrote:
One of my favorite stories, I've read and reread it several times and it never gets old.

If you're talking about Chain, then thank you so much!! That makes me super super happy to hear!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.