Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Blackmail/Forced Mating
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Blackmail/Forced Mating
Tiffanie Merrin
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Blackmail/Forced Mating 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0
In trying to find any good completed Sesshomaru and Kagome stories involving a forced or blackmailed mating, with a happy or somewhat happy ending. Although other suggestions are welcomed.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\"It is scary what a smile can hide.\\\\\\\" \\\\\\\"There is a difference between who I am and what I show.\\\\\\\"
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kyoandyuya
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Blackmail/Forced Mating 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 16
Try Sesshomaru's blackmailed mistress on ffnet.

www.fanfiction.net/s/3959929/1/Sesshomaru-s-Blackmailed-Mistress Rated M or MA here. EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA if just for the graphic language in the first chapter! NO YIMs!!

I'm not sure if this counts www.fanfiction.net/s/9565648/1/Somewhat-Happy-Endings
M or MA - EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA for graphic sex right in the first chapter, NO YIMs!

I forgot others.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/07 19:43 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust ratings
Chie
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Blackmail/Forced Mating 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 92
I mean I suppose Chain qualifies? ^^;

Chain of Love - Rated MA!
Sesshoumaru's mother decides that the Western lands need an heir and hires a Matchmaker to deal with the job. She soon realises that no arrow of Amor could make Sesshoumaru fall and thus resorts to more extreme means - or rather it would seem, to a chain.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.