Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Relentless search, help please!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Relentless search, help please!
Queen Bloody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Relentless search, help please! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Hi all! I am sorry to be a nuisance, but I would like to read any fanfic, by Sesshomaru and Kagome, but, which also contains pairing of Rin and Kohaku, is that I adore them and I can hardly find content from both, any recommendation is welcome, thank you very much in advance !

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Relentless search, help please! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
I'm not understanding the question. Would you like suggestions? What rating?

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Relentless search, help please! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
To Betray a Miko By: Wren210
Kagome has been betrayed. Now fifty years later she has to return making new friends and old and new enemies. She must find a way to stop the threat and bring balance to the world. this is a Sess/Kag story (Rin/Koh - San/Mir - Inu/Kik...)
Rating: M(MA on dokuga), Adventure/Drama, Chapters: 59

Swimming in Silk by mythicamagic
Training in front of her, engaging her in conversation and now lending her his clothes...Kagome is starting to suspect that Sesshoumaru is trying to gain her attention.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance, Chapters: 19

Puzzle Pieces by MissKatt
Drabble Series! After a severe blow to the head, Kagome thinks she's back three years in the past; collecting the jewel shards before Naraku does. How do her friends tell her otherwise? More importantly, how does a certain taiyoukai convince her that he's the one she loves, not Inuyasha? Follow their adventure as Sesshoumaru recreates his favorite memories with his miko! (Won 1st Place Best Serial 2012 2nd Quarter Dokuga Awards!)
Rating: T, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Genre: Drama, Humor, Romance, Chapters: 209

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Relentless search, help please! 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Sunset Love by Aurora Nyte
The sun sets even as the crescent moon rises to greet his eternal love. Her mother's words a prophecy that has set Kagome's feet on the path of destiny once more. AN- 2 chapters uploaded, and this story is now complete.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Chapters: 33

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.