Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
inu crew and zombie apocalypse
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: inu crew and zombie apocalypse
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
inu crew and zombie apocalypse 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
This may sound odd but does anyone know of any fics were sesshomaru kagome and the rest of the gang are facing a zombie apocalypse? I love zombie movies and I've read on fanfiction.net some other fandoms like that and loved them. So I thought it would be awesome if someone knew of any with inuyasha and crew.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Camille
Pup
graphgraph
Re:inu crew and zombie apocalypse 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
That would be me ! I see you already found it. The story I have on FF I am currently taking down and moving over here for updates. It is under a new name as well, since I have not touched the story in a few years, and need to polish it. But the polished chapters are up on this site !

Logged Logged
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:inu crew and zombie apocalypse 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
Yes I have started reading your story and so far I love it! like i said before, I love these kinds of stories! You wouldn't happen to know of any others like this would you? Even if they aren't on this site I'd still read them.

Logged Logged
Camille
Pup
graphgraph
Re:inu crew and zombie apocalypse 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Sadly I do not know any stories like the one I am writing. I only seen a few Halloween theme stories for contests over the years. I will keep a eye out now, and if I see any I will let you know !

Logged Logged
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:inu crew and zombie apocalypse 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
That's fine. Thanks anyways though! Does anyone else on here know of any stories like this or even ones where they have to survive in an apocalyptic world because of some kind of disease or disaster. I don't mind if there happens to be some type of romance either.

Logged Logged
Itsumademo
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:inu crew and zombie apocalypse 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
i wrote a prompt piece a couple years ago that had Zombie as a theme, but it was just a little oneshot, and had a..twist
[rated T ; though the unconnected drabble series it is posted in is overall rated MA]

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4494/41

i have actually had a zombie apocalypse fic that i've been working on on and off for a few years now, but i don't honestly know when it will be completed ^^; when i saw this forum post i wished i had completed it enough to post though : /

unfortunately i don't know of any other such themed fics, but i wish you luck finding more!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.