Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
so im looking for any complete
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: so im looking for any complete
ricchel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
so im looking for any complete 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
hey guys im in need of new fics to read i dont care what the rating is hoping for at least 20 chapters and to be complete some help please

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:so im looking for any complete 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
That's a pretty broad search option. Do you want drama, angst, humor, fluff? What sort of stories or authors have you read that you liked?

Logged Logged
ricchel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:so im looking for any complete 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
well mostly i read the stories that are based in the manga time and are action but i honestly will read pretty much any story i just prefer stories that dont have kagome being a weakling that always needs protection

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:so im looking for any complete 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
I can give you some from my favorites that I know are complete. (if it will let me post)

Atonement by Miss Kagaura
Inuyasha has taken the only person his brother has ever cared about. He will make his amends by surrendering the one person he can't live without...
Rating: MA

Broken Promises by Oroyukae
She had believed all he had said , whispered at the most intimate of moments in their life together. No, he hadn't lied to her, he couldn't do that . He just repeatedly made promise after promise that he found hard to keep.

Cultural Diferences by ML Monty
Kagome is an exchange student from Germany. Somehow she unintentionally manages to attract the attention of Sesshoumaru Genshu and he marks her as his personal property.

Healing Carefully by Caedes
Kagome has a special power to heal yokai as well as humans. When the Western Lord figures out about her talent, he brings her to his lands.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:so im looking for any complete 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
I have several on my profile. In fact, all but one are complete. Just keep in mind they are all MA only and heed any warnings I give on them as I don't joke about those

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.