Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for new reads
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Looking for new reads
Ameakis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for new reads 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm finding myself needing something new to read while I wait for updates on a few stories. I just read a new one called Queen of the Cartel by LadyNita. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of something similar. Where Kagome is a badass. I know it deviates away from her actual character. But something where she is strong and a force of her own. Looking forward to a new fanfic to dive into

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/05/23 06:15 By ameakis.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for new reads 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
To Betray a Miko By: Wren210
Kagome has been betrayed. Now fifty years later she has to return making new friends and old and new enemies. She must find a way to stop the threat and bring balance to the world. this is a Sess/Kag story (Rin/Koh - San/Mir - Inu/Kik...)
Rated: Fiction M(MA on dokuga), Adventure/Drama, Chapters: 54, Status: Incomplete

Unstable Assassin By: JoeRhys
They were at war and she fought for the highest bidder, demon or human. She was no saint. She was no savior. She was no hero. She was the Asa Shin Fujo. The assassin priestess. Her current benefactor wanted a certain Lord of the West dead. Unfortunately for them, they were unaware that their current killer for hire had a secret. A secret that made her lethal and a bit unstable.
Rated: Fiction M(MA on dokuga), Mystery/Adventure, Chapters: 37, Status: Complete

Logged Logged
Ameakis
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for new reads 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you for the suggestions. They both look interesting and I can't wait to dive in.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for new reads 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
You’re welcome. Here’s some more.

To Be His Lady by Nariko
A land, healing from the ravages of a hard-won war with the dark hanyou Naraku. A new evil looming out of the shadows, threatening to tip a precarious peace between humans and demons that has persisted for hundreds of years. A demon lord with a heart encased in frost, and one Warrior-Miko that will set out to conquer all in the task Fate has set for her...to be his lady.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Erotica, Friendship, Kink, Romance, Chapters: 20

The title of Lady is not given; It is earned by Speklez
The Shikon took the one demon that was never supposed to die. His infant pup fights to keep the West as is, even as everyone tries to take it away. What happens when the Lord returns and the only one to help keep his daughter alive was a human miko?
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance, Tragedy, Chapters: 20
Note: this one she becomes badass later on in the story.

What's In a Soul by Knight of Disorder
She was cut off from them, from everyone she loved and they were right in front of her. She was in agony, filled with loneliness. Perhaps she had gone insane? Perhaps she was cursed? Maybe she just needs with the power to bring her back to this world. Rated for future Chapters.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 35

Something New by sarhea
Repost from A Single Spark. My own take on what it would take for Sesshoumaru to join forces with the Inu-taichi and for Kagome to leave InuYasha. Take this story as an Alternate Reality set in Canonverse. Where the split occurs is uncertain, just that the Shard hunting group has been pushed to its limits.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 6

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.