Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Abusive Sesshoumaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Abusive Sesshoumaru
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Abusive Sesshoumaru 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Hey everyone, I'm looking for recs.

I want to read something where Sesshoumaru is abusive to kagome, either from a misuderstanding on his part, or just because, but he has to try and make up his behavior to her. It can be canon or au, but I would like it if they wind up happy together.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Geisha Tactics
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Abusive Sesshoumaru 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 13
*Black smoke appears, enter Geisha Tactics. A half cocked sadistic grin spreads across her face*
I felt someone summon me, so here I am. Abusive Sesshoumaru, huh? My boyfriend calls it the "Kagome gets punished" Genre. lol

Here are a few stories I've read where Sesshoumaru is not so nice...it goes without saying that these are rated MA/NC-17spark. NO YIMS!Please note that some of these stories have elements of rape and sexual assault.

Finished stories:
S t a s i s by wonderbug
Broken Promises by Oroyukae
Avaricious by Sesshysgirl-08

Unfinished storites:
Autumn by Evellin
Alpha by Lyra
Little Red Riding Hood by bloodraven13
Ensnared by MorningBird

Last but not least Undenied by The Hatter Theory This story is not what I would call abuse. But it's not for the faint-of-heart. It is an extreme BDSM story that has a happy ending.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/27 20:01 By Nicoleteehees.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.