Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
New fanfics to read
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: New fanfics to read
Sharon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:New fanfics to read 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 95
You can take a look at Caedes' stories. They are really good ones and they satisfy most of your requirements.
You can find them on Caedes' profile here: www.dokuga.com/profile/userprofile/Caedes

All of her stories are MA, no YIMs.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
New fanfics to read 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
I haven't been around for a while and I've been searching for some good Romance fanfiction to read. I went back to a few of my old favorites like Through the Mirror by Sidhe and She Who the Prophecy Foretold by Sunset Miko but I haven't found anything that I really like recently.

I'm looking for something with chapters, I enjoy seeing the story unfold before me, although one shots are welcome as well.
Definitely Romance genre. I'd prefer fluff over adult content. Some adult content is fine but I'd prefer that it not be the whole story.
Also I would prefer they are either completed or are updated frequently.
I also enjoy reading Forthright's work.

If there is anything that some one can suggest I'd be more than happy to give it a try.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/22 07:56 By hyacai.
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:New fanfics to read 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Thanks for recommending Caedes' stories to me. I've finished two of them and I like the way that she writes.

Logged Logged
Maleficent Descent
Pup
graphgraph
Re:New fanfics to read 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
If you would like, you may like Canine Tendencies, Entente, or Arashinome by me Check them out if that sounds good to you

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.