Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for parental focus SessKag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for parental focus SessKag
see03
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for parental focus SessKag 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8
Hi! I've been in a mood lately to read some fanfictions where Kagome and Sesshoumaru are either already parents or going to be parents at some point in the story. I really want the focus to be on them as parents.

I'd prefer to not read anything where Sesshoumaru is cruel to Kagome - blissfully courting or already mated, please!

I'm cool with long stories and short stories, just gimme Mama Kagome heh heh

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Bylee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for parental focus SessKag 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
dont know if youve already read it but "To be free" has lots of mamma Kagome and protective pa sesshou.

EDIT BY WICCAN: "To Be Free" - the only story with this title on our site - is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/24 13:51 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
see03
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for parental focus SessKag 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
I haven't read that before! Thank you for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.