Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Recommendations for newer chapter stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Recommendations for newer chapter stories
saiyuri06
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Recommendations for newer chapter stories 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I have been reading sesshxkag fanfiction since a single spark. I haven't been on for about a little over a year maybe two. I really want to read some good chapter stories like the ones I used to read in the past. However, I keep seeing shorter stories. So I would appreciate some recommendations. They don't have to be finished but I would like it is they have a good number of chapters up to read. Also, You could view this as a challenge too. I would love to see more chapter stories back on dokuga! Thanks in advance for your help if I don't manage to reply in the forum.

Logged Logged

sai
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Recommendations for newer chapter stories 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
Here are a few:

Embrace the Silence by Trouble_In_Shangri_la
Silence is the voice of time, it speaks to you in a language without words. You must listen in order to hear it. You must watch in order to see it. You must be still in order to feel it. And then you must understand it if you wish to embrace it. ***COMPLETE***
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 22

Reserve Untapped by SilverEyedHyuuga
Years of battling Naraku have kindled Kagome's formerly feeble reiki into a considerable force. Now that the spider demon has been defeated, she has taken it upon herself to train and maintain her power. A certain daiyoukai cannot help but be intrigued by the blossoming of her gifts, and when their chance encounters begin to become not so coincidental anymore, he, against his better judgement and opinion of humans, begins to recognize her for the formidable priestess she has become. When Sesshoumaru joins forces with Kagome against a deadly new enemy--the powers of which they have never encountered before--he comes to respect her more and more as not just a mere miko, but as his equal.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Genre: Action, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance, Chapters: 25

To Be Free by sesshykagslvr
Kagome wants to complete her obligation to the jewel and her friends, but with the secret she and Inuyasha are keeping from them all will she be able to keep her promises.....will she finally be free? **Won 2nd Place Best Sesshoumaru Portrayal in the 2012 Semi-Annual Awards**
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: On Hiatus, Genre: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 37

Masked Truth by Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
A greater evil arises as a consequence of Kagome's action. As a result, she becomes an ally to the Western and Southern Lords. Although Lord Sesshomaru accuses her of being a hindrance, there seems to be more behind his icy mask...(S/K Pairing, CU).
Rating: T, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 30

To Be His Lady by Nariko
A land, healing from the ravages of a hard-won war with the dark hanyou Naraku. A new evil looming out of the shadows, threatening to tip a precarious peace between humans and demons that has persisted for hundreds of years. A demon lord with a heart encased in frost, and one Warrior-Miko that will set out to conquer all in the task Fate has set for her...to be his lady.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Genre: Action, Erotica, Friendship, Kink, Romance, Chapters: 20

Beneath the Light of the Moon by Inari
Kagome returns to the Feudal era and finds that the the past has fallen victim to the Dark. An ancient evil has escaped and it seeks to extinguish the Light, and Kagome finds that she has become a target. The Western lord stands at her side, unwilling to allow the Darkness to possess the beautiful priestess or destroy the future he intends for them.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 25

Logged Logged
l'-'jj
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Recommendations for newer chapter stories 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
For some of the 'newer' stuff, I might recommend Second Alliance by Imani Joan (got finished sometime last year)

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8948/1

Rated MA, so no yims

Also forthright's absolutely epic Lord Charming got finished this January
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7241166/1/Lord-Charming

Rated T on ff.net

Another one (not strictly new) that is fairly long and gets updated would be MissKatt's Sword smith's apprentice

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7417/1

Rated MA

For something that has been going on for the past year or two, you could have a look at

Stronger by Caedes, rated MA

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10080/1

Or The Wishing Well by sesshoumarusama33, rated T

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10022/1

And I'm sure there's quite a few more.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.