Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SESS admires KAG for being EDUCATED/LITERATE/ETC.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: SESS admires KAG for being EDUCATED/LITERATE/ETC.
PENGUINS
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SESS admires KAG for being EDUCATED/LITERATE/ETC. 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello and Happy Valentine's Day fellow SessKag shippers!

I've been trying to find fics that feature the trope of Sesshomaru being intrigued, attracted to, and generally noticing Kagome while she reads / does her homework / and is knowledgeable about many things because of her schooling.

That was something I saw a bit of in The Snow Angel by SunsetMiko (spoiler alert: while in the form of a dog Sess watches Kag do her schoolwork and is amazed by her intelligence) and I've been interested in it ever since.

If any of you could share some fics that have this as an aspect of the romance I would be very grateful! I have no restrictions on ratings or genres and the like, only that it's set in the canon universe.

Thank you!

EDIT BY WICCAN: Snow Angel is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/02/14 16:59 By toseethemfly.

PENGUINS!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SESS admires KAG for being EDUCATED/LITERATE/ETC. 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 36
The only one that comes to mind right now is The Checklist ? Super cute. I liked it a lot

Rated MA

Logged Logged
Anna Grey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SESS admires KAG for being EDUCATED/LITERATE/ETC. 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
Kagome's Music by kb
Rating MA, no YIMs
Still updating...In this story, Kagome is good at music though

Logged Logged
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SESS admires KAG for being EDUCATED/LITERATE/ETC. 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
This one they actually have a conversation that involves her schooling. I think about history?

Running Blind - T rating
www.fanfiction.net/s/2136795/1/Running-Blind

and I believe in this one he notices her because of her homework. It's really sad, though...

Persistance - M rating
www.fanfiction.net/s/4109541/1/Persistence

I've read a lot where he notices that she can read and such, but it's usually more like an observation instead of a fully developed plot device.

Logged Logged
MimiChou
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SESS admires KAG for being EDUCATED/LITERATE/ETC. 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Hi there! I'm currently reading Twelfth Concubine by Aubrey Simone, rated MA. I believe that Kagome's appeal in this story is more along the lines of her intelligence and forethought opposed to spiritual powers or anything related. I think the plot is driven by that characteristic rather than her intelligence being mentioned in passing. You should check out out.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/03/19 20:29 By Mimichou.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.