Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Blind Kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Blind Kagome
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Blind Kagome 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 52
I am wondering if any of you could recommend any stories about a blind Kagome? I am working on one myself and I'm looking for more inspiration. thank you

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
watermarkit
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Blind Kagome 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
I read a Cardcaptor Sakura one years ago "Jagged Amber" by StarJade (rated T)...maybe M for some choice words.

www.fanfiction.net/s/1348047/1/Jagged-Amber

He was a blind martial artist , cold and unfeeling....she was a girl searching for her true self....this is a tale describing how these two fell in love...at second sight. COMPLETE

I think Syaoran's personality was closer to Sesshomaru's in the series, but StarJade played around with a more Inuyasha-esque explosive/cursive sort of characteristic at times. Also there's a sense of Syaoran's duty which can be close to Sesshomaru's role as Western Lord, or heir.

Sakura is the typical teen girl, much like Kagome.

Hope this helps!

Logged Logged
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Blind Kagome 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 116
are you looking for a story where Kagome is just as confident when blind as when not? If so I recommend

Blind Companionship by DarkKitKat on FFN (Rated M there, would be MA here)
www.fanfiction.net/s/8531859/1/Blind-Companionship
Inuyasha abuses his pack and when Lord Sessomaru gives him one week to treat them better, he gets worse. Now Lord Sesshomaru has to take over and his first duty is to heal his new pack members. All are suffering emotional abuse, Sango has a broken cheekbone and Kagome is blind. Inuyasha wants to kill them... will he be given the chance?

There is also Blind Love by Scar here (Rated MA), but it is not finished
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9912/1?author=8925
I can't was never an excuse almost graduate Kagome Higurashi used. I can't never came out of her mouth even through physical therapy. Nor was it said through re-learning how to see the world around her. The phrase, I can't, only drove Kagome to prove people wrong. So when a male class mate said she would never be able to succeed in the business world, she took it as a challenge. She was able too obtain an interview at Tashio Inc for an internship under Sesshomaru Tashio. She impressed the usual stoic yokai ,but Sesshomaru won't shield her from the dog eat dog world of mixed yokai and human business and economics. Men have been broken by Sesshomaru's stares and demands for perfection. The stares are the easy part, Kagome is blind and has been since she was a little girl and the demand for perfection? Well to Kagome it depends on your definition of perfection. She may not do things like "normal" people, but she certainly can do her job and do her job to Sesshomaru's expectations.

If you are looking for one where Kagome feels like she doesn't have worth after she loses her sight, check out
Bliss! by Trouble_In_Shangri_la (VERY MA)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3475/1?author=6371
Chapter 4 has Kagome coming back from the feudal era blind
***WARNING: ALL CONTENT WITHIN IS NOT FOR CHILDREN!*** There was a show called Bliss! that came on the Oxygen channel every Sunday at midnight Pacific Time. It was strictly women's erotica and always a story about a woman discovering new sensuality. Watching it inspired me to write Sess/Kag one-shots based around that concept. Hence the Bliss! fics I'll be writing. The chapters will NOT be connected. They are simply different short stories, each sharing a sexual theme, being put together under one title so they won't be scattered all over the site. As erotic ideas come to me, I'll write and add them to the collection. The ficlets will range between canon and AU(I'll label these), take place in either the Feudal Era or modern times(I'll label these too), and range in genre from sad, dramatic, sweet, funny, downright kinky depending on my mood. >:3 Have fun!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.