Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome comes back from the past
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome comes back from the past
Renee Mannings
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome comes back from the past 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

I am in the mood for stories where Kagome comes back from the past to modern day Japan and starts a relationship with Sesshoumaru.
I've read Midnight meets Moonlight, History Lessons, Providence Perhaps?, Mistakes and Misconceptions and a few others I can't remember.

Any help will be welcome

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/03 21:00 By Renee Mannings.

When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad that they have to get better.
Malcolm Forbes
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome comes back from the past 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 116
Try "The Whim of Fate by Lisa (Rated MA)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7736/1?author=11323
The jewel is complete, Naraku is dead, and Kagome is at home, missing everyone terribly and trying to move on. One night, cornered and desperate someone unexpected comes to her rescue.

Logged Logged
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome comes back from the past 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola! Tal vez te guste este fic

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1006/1

Memoirs from Utopia by Inumaru_Rapture
4 years after she was forced home, Kagome and Shippo have been searching for any trace of their friends in the past. When Kagome gets promoted to be the Robot Inc.'s presidential secretary, who does she meet that unlocks all the right doors? What ghosts from his past is he hiding?
Rating MA

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kagome comes back from the past 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 91
I have Fallen Angel. It's MA ONLY! A post-canon fic
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5075/1

POST-CANON Having been dragged to see male strippers by her friends, Kagome sees the one being she never thought she would as the featured performer: Sesshomaru. Then, both their lives take a very strange and unusual twist with players from the past once more coming together to fight yet another evil in their midst.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Renee Mannings
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome comes back from the past 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
These look great!! Thanks. Are there any more suggestions? I am going on a long trip and want to story them on my tablet.

Logged Logged

When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad that they have to get better.
Malcolm Forbes
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.