Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Smut fic
sesshouscat
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Smut fic 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Not really looking for a spasific type story
Just some good recommendations for good , naughty, rape, dominance,
NC-17 MA SMUT

list the one you'd recommend I've been through all mine now like irking for a new one to add

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Evellin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Smut fic 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
I'm REALLY not into self promotion when it comes to my own fanfics. But here I go. Suggesting my own work like a jerk lol.

-If you are looking for a dark, angsty, dom/sub rape type story, but with a plot and storyline that goes beyond the sex, I suggest my story 'Autumn'.

Autumn
(WARNING: ADULT MATERIAL! ANGST, RAPE) Alone, abandoned and fighting for her life: the treeline fifty feet away and somewhere within, a predator hunted for his prey. She was that prey and only the dancing fall foliage would bear witness to her last hours upon this plain of existence.

Rated MA (really, it's NC-17. NOT for kids, or the faint of heart. <-- I mean that.)
No Yims

Still a work in progress. -I am also, currently, re-editing chapter 1 as well as 2. Those new edits should be out at some point soon.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/12/29 21:05 By Evellin.
sesshouscat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Smut fic 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
It sounds interesting I'm surprised I haven't come across it before
I will happily read thank you.

Logged Logged
Evellin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Smut fic 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
Awesome. I hope you like it -As for other stories, I have no idea. Honestly I don't come across t0o many dark stories that deal with those type of events.

Logged Logged
sesshouscat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Smut fic 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Dido that's why I was looking for a recommendation... There is another dark one by texaslady. But it's not complete yet
I've been in a dark mood. lol but I wanted smut... Maybe I should try my hand.

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Smut fic 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 62
There are plenty of them out there. ^_^ This is only a small portion of them, lol.

Blood Stained by Madison
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

COMPLETE! A sudden loss of control intertwined their fates. It dragged her through hell and he couldn't have cared less. She tried to escape her fears but the only way to do it was to face him through time and love.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2964/1

You're Mine by Sayah1112

When Kagome's little brother becomes ill Kagome is willing to do whatever she can in order to see him well again. Even become a stripper. What happens when someone recognizes her? Dark fic. Non-con. Shameless smut - beware!

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8540/1

The Breeder by TexanLady

It isn't complete as you stated, but it is ongoing.

There is more to Kagome than anyone could ever imagine. After learning of her destiny Sesshoumaru swears to make her his at any cost. Once forced to his side can Kagome teach him to love or learn to love him?

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2504/1

Secret Possession by SakuraAngel1

[2nd Place Winner for Best Darkfic/Horror: Dokuga 2nd SemiAnnual 2013] Sesshoumaru is forced to put his mating plans into action a lot sooner than expected, and has Kagome kidnapped in order to fulfill it. When Kagome awakens, she finds herself as the new Lady of the Western Lands...with no Lord in sight...

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8783/1

House of Ill Repute by Aurora Antheia Raine
~

Nominated Best CU, Best Kagome Portrayal, Best Oneshot, Best Lemon Scene, Best Lemon Fic 2011 First Quarter~ "I will never be yours." // "But you will be, miko," he nearly purred, "you will be when this Sesshoumaru is finished with you." [Dark Smut] For Kirai's Never Ending Title Challenge

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5414/1

Collared by LC Rose
Rated: This is M on ff.net and would be rated MA on Dokuga. No YIMS!)

Kagome finds herself at Sesshoumaru's mercy; her body a slave to his will. Will she surrender to his dark desires or walk her own path? **descriptive lemons, do not read if under 18** dark fic COMPLETE!

www.fanfiction.net/s/4820751/1/collared

Everything by Catalina. This is all she writes. All Catalina's work is MA. NO YIMS!

dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=20861

Giving Back by Sarhea

Kagome insists on taking a small break in the shard hunting quest, to volunteer for a specific charity in October. In the future she meets someone from the past, learns of things she had never expected, and finds a place for herself. [Nominated 2012 Q1 Dokuga Awards: Best Canon and Best Lemon] Warning: discussion of breast cancer, explicit sex, Kinks, Exhibitionism, BDSM, beastility (closest warning word), Pregnancy, Labour ~ For the 'Think Pink' Challenge ~ For r0o’s 3rd GM Challenge 2011.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6654/1

All there is... by Knight of Disorder

She is his, to use, to abuse, and to pup. Sneaking away in the night to feel his claws, his teeth. Is that really all there is...?

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6990/1

Aftermath of Junishi
By: sesskag87
Rated: This is rated M on ff.net and would be MA on Dokuga. NO YIMS!

It was a mating ceremony only for humans and priestesses. Now Kagome must suffer the aftermath of it..

www.fanfiction.net/s/6016104/36/Aftermath-of-Junishi

Cracked Ceiling by Theresa

He finally got what he wanted. Non-Con. One-shot. COMPLETE.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3387/1

Out of the Norm by Rinku

Kagome knew it wasn't going to be a normal day. But what a delicious way for things to go awry! Warning: Noncon (n the beginning), M/F, Lemon

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5316/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/23 23:03 By silentsoliloquy82.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.