Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru and kagome FURTHER into the past
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 11
TOPIC: Sesshomaru and kagome FURTHER into the past
Hamari
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru and kagome FURTHER into the past 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I am a hardcore fan of Inupapa and Kagome! They are so cute and Toga personality is beautiful. Who would not love Inupapa?

I have definitely read all 3 already and I have this hope that one day LadyoftheHouseofMoon will update her "My beloved, my mate, my only."

EDIT BY WICCAN: The story mentioned is rated MA, no YIMs!! It can be found here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5220265/1/My-beloved-my-mate-my-only

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/05/11 19:31 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating and link
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru and kagome FURTHER into the past 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 81
www.fanfiction.net/s/10840961/1/Belonging-to-Sesshomaru-ON-HIATUS

Found this as I was doing a search today for the exact story and thought to share.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M on ff.net and would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/11/04 20:40 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
StormieLikeWeather
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru and kagome FURTHER into the past 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
Oh wow, I didn't realize there were so many of us that liked this story type. I am going to be busy reading all these that are posted in this thread, I never could find many on my own. Yay!

Logged Logged
HaRa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru and kagome FURTHER into the past 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Unspoiled by forthright is amazing! You should really try it.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2508/86
Rated T

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/02/23 19:13 By HaRa.
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru and kagome FURTHER into the past 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
There are more stories that I've found here. www.kagomelovers.com/p/kagome-goes-further-back-in-time.html?m=1 There are some good stories there, I haven't read them all, but the ones that I have read are a good read. Hope that it helps.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This is a list of stories posted in other places with many varied ratings. For instance, those on ff.net will be highest rated as M, yet many will contain MA material... be advised. In addition, I'm not sure that any of these authors agreed to have their stories listed on this site.

Wiccan is right, I just googled Kagome goes further in time and I just happened upon this website in my search. I'm not sure if the authors even know that their fanfiction is on this site or not. There are MA stories so please be advised.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/10/17 01:52 By Eclairyuta.
empress
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru and kagome FURTHER into the past 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Omg I'm so glad I saw this post! It always feels like I'm alone in my obsession with Kagome/Inutaisho lol I found a few more stories on fanfiction but like most of the stories with this pairing, they are incomplete. I wish there was a dokuga for this pairing

Logged Logged
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru and kagome FURTHER into the past 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola! No sé si estoy haciendo lo correcto al postear aquí pero estoy buscando una historia con estas características, lo que recuerdo:
Kagome viaja en el tiempo yendo más atrás de la época Feudal, se encuentra con Inu Taisho y Sesshoumaru, creo que viaja más de una vez hacia ese tiempo, en una de esas ocasiones se encuentra con Sesshoumaru muy herido y utiliza larvas para sanar sus heridas, creo que mientras lo trataba tarareaba una música de Metallica o algún grupo de rock, luego ella vuelve a su tiempo y en una siguiente ocasión ella lo encuentra en una jaula aprisionado con otros Youkai, ella los libera pero él pierde la razón para su bestia y la violá. ella queda embarazada, luego no vuelve a usar el pozo. Ellos vuelven a encontrarse en el futuro y creo que Kagome había ido a vivir en USA, algo así
Si pueden ayudarme a encontrar este Fic se los agradecería un montón, me esta volviendo loca el no poder encontrarlo!
Saludos!

Hello! I do not know if I'm doing the right thing by posting here but I'm looking for a Fic with these characteristics, what I remember:
Kagome travels in time going back to the feudal era, she meets Inu Taisho and Sesshoumaru, I think she travels more than once towards that time, on one of those occasions, Sesshoumaru’s very hurt and she uses worm to heal his wounds, I think that while she was humming a music of Metallica or some rock group, then she returns to her time and the next time she finds him in a cage imprisoned with other Youkai, she set he frees them but he loses his reason for his beast and rapes her. she gets pregnant, then she doesn’t use the well again.
If you can help me find this Fic, thank you a lot, it's driving me crazy to not be able to find it!

Logged Logged
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru and kagome FURTHER into the past 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 58
Por fin he encontrado el Fic! Si a alguien le interesa la historia aquí les dejo el link

m.fanfiction.net/s/2560965/2/ —> Accidental Seduction by Darkraven Haven (MA)

When the well doesn't allow to be taken for granted, Kagome is thrust through time unwillingly in several directions.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/01/15 19:03 By Patty.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.