Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need new fics!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need new fics!
ScarletPegasi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need new fics! 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I am an devoted SessKag fan and I have been reading since a single spark appeared. However, I've run out of exciting things to read.
I've read all the 'classics', and while I thoroughly enjoy them, after the tenth time they get a bit boring.

SO. If anyone has something exciting to recommend, please share with me! it can be your own story ofc, as long as it's a chapter story, long, and close to finish. Please no abandoned fics.
I read all genres, and I'm over 18 so I also enjoy an adult fic every now and then.

Logged Logged

I am positively evil... Mwahaha!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Need new fics! 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 95
I know what you mean about needing new fics. I am a year old to dokuga, so I don't know if you read any of my fanfictions. I'd recommend "The Hime Tradition", since that is the story that has gained most love from the rest of my other stories. I have written 3 completed chapter stories so far if you wish to check them out.

Logged Logged

Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need new fics! 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 154
Lisa's fics are 2-3 years old, but since she posts her chapter stories all at once, they don't get the readership that I think they deserve. Mostly CU, all MA (no YIMs!). She has a very nice way with plot twists, too

Logged Logged
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need new fics! 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Well, I've found myself reading outside of the Inuyasha fandom more than I'm reading in it, but I'd always love some more reads on my own stories! I'm currently working on The Twelfth Concubine and Post Tenebras: Lux, as well as a reader-prompted collection of oneshots called Pushing the Boundaries (ALL RATED MA - NO YIMS!!). I can't say that any of them are close to being finished or that they'll be updated as often as I'd like, since I'm a college student and don't always have time to write, but you're more than welcome to read them, if you'd like!

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/04/16 11:03 By Aubrey Simone.

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
ScarletPegasi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need new fics! 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I LOVED The Hime Tradition. One of the best new fics I've read in a while :> will definitly check your other stories out!

Logged Logged

ScarletPegasi
Pup
graphgraph
Aubrey Simone wrote:
Well, I've found myself reading outside of the Inuyasha fandom more than I'm reading in it, but I'd always love some more reads on my own stories! I'm currently working on The Twelfth Concubine and Post Tenebras: Lux, as well as a reader-prompted collection of oneshots called Pushing the Boundaries (ALL RATED MA - NO YIMS!!). I can't say that any of them are close to being finished or that they'll be updated as often as I'd like, since I'm a college student and don't always have time to write, but you're more than welcome to read them, if you'd like!

~Aubrey

Omg, The Twelfth Concubine is one of the fics I'm waiting for to be updated xD it's in my watch list, I absolutely adore it :>

Logged Logged

Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need new fics! 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
ScarletPegasi wrote:

Omg, The Twelfth Concubine is one of the fics I'm waiting for to be updated xD it's in my watch list, I absolutely adore it :>

Well thank you! I'm actually planning on updating it today, so be on the lookout! At any rate, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
ScarletPegasi
Pup
graphgraph
Aubrey Simone wrote:
ScarletPegasi wrote:

Well thank you! I'm actually planning on updating it today, so be on the lookout! At any rate, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

~Aubrey

Yay! Can't wait

Logged Logged

Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Need new fics! 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 95
ScarletPegasi wrote:
I LOVED The Hime Tradition. One of the best new fics I've read in a while :> will definitly check your other stories out!

^_^ I am glad that you enjoyed the story! And I hope you enjoy the other fictions!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.