Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for stories... Help please!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for stories... Help please!
Didie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for stories... Help please! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 65
Greetings everyone!
I am relatively a new dokuga-addict and CU lovers.
I've been looking for this 2 stories for a long time, but I couldn't find them everywhere!

1. The first one was MA ratings and labelled incomplete.
Sesshoumaru got a curse, I forgot about the details, but I thought it came from someone's blood that he kills. The curse was about a lust curse, that made him cravings of sex in every interval times. Kagome found him in the river, craving of completions, and decided to help him. So they did it for several times until his cravings recede, but didn't completely removed. Kagome decided to leave him because her friend would missed her, but Sesshoumaru against it first, but in the end he reluctantly approved her leaving. After that Sesshoumaru made mistake, he came to the site (in the forest) that contains the cursed blood. The curse came alive again. Inuyasha's group came to the site too, and Inuyasha got sex cravings too, and did it with Kikyo. Sesshoumaru rushed to Kagome and they did it again. I forgot the stories after that....

2. The second one was MA ratings, just a oneshoot or two chapters, and labelled complete
Inuyasha's ragtag group had been slaughtered, with only Kagome remains. She abducted by Sesshoumaru. He tortured and raped her in everyday basic, because she refused to submit to him. One day she got pregnant and Sesshoumaru decided to kept the pup, if it powerful, he will acknowledged it as his heir, if not he maybe'll kill it. Kagome had time to raised the pup only at the first year after the birth, after that the pup raised by Sesshoumaru. The following years, Sesshoumaru kept raped her, produced more than 20 pups by the end of Kagome's life. In her deadbed, her youngest pup came to her. Been raised by coldhearted Sesshoumaru, all the pups had similiar character like their father. Her youngest asked her to submit to Sesshoumaru, but until her last breath, Kagome refused that. In the end she died and joined her friends in the heaven. Inuyasha praised her because she didn't give up...

Something struck in your mind? Please tell me... I really apreciate it!
I apologize for my bad grammar, English isn't my first language..
Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for stories... Help please! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 72
The first one is Stay by Waterunleashed rated MA so no yims plz

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2602/1?author=5365

Logged Logged
Didie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for stories... Help please! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 65
That's it! Thank you very much!

Logged Logged
Didie
Pup
graphgraph
And don't worry! I'm already 25 years old and I support no YIMs!

Logged Logged
Didie
Pup
graphgraph
Anyone knows what the second title of the story I described is?
Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.