Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Heart's Desire by Raychel
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Heart's Desire by Raychel
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Heart's Desire by Raychel 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Author's Summary: In a lonely time during the darkness of Civil war, a woman is waiting. Waiting for the silver, the silver over a shimmering sunrise. She never expected it to come to her in the form of a person. [AU, Romance/Angst, NC-17]

Heart's Desire

Note: Nobody sent this story to me as part of the first assignment for Dokuga Reviewers Guild. It is an amazing one-shot. Very unique, well thought out and beautifully written. I recommend putting this one at the top of your 'to read' list.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Heart's Desire by Raychel 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
Awww, I read it and it's so sad, but it's extremely well written. I'm glad you posted it up or else I'd missed out in such a good story! Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.