Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Drabble/Drawble Night
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Drabble/Drawble Night
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Although that is the next official DDN, oftentimes there are special holiday ones or impromptu DDNs whenever there is more than 14, or is it 18? people in chat at one time. You can always check in with chat on high traffic times. Or keep an eye on the forums, usually they post a thread when they do an IDDN.

Or you can always go back over the old DDNs prompt lists. With the new rules you can no longer claim the banner after 24 hours, but I have not seen any that said you can't use the prompts for inspiration. And of course there are the tons of challenges, many of which are always open, that are great for inspiration in between DDNs.

And, though I don't remember when the next one is, if you are over 18 years old, there is the GMDDN as well. I believe it is every other month.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sakura-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
Drabble/Drawble Night 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Not sure if this is in the right section, but when is the next DDN? It's been a while since I've been involved in one, and I'm lacking slightly with my inspiration. I can't seem to find that information in the forum either. Though, I may be looking in the wrong place.

Logged Logged

``Some people are like slinkies; really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to you`re face when you push them down a flight of stairs.``

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
The next
DDN is the first Saturday of September at 7:00 pm EST.

Logged Logged
Sakura-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Thats really kinda crummy... I'm pretty busy that weekend. I'm actually busy every first weekend of the month for a while. But I'll try to make it to one of them. Ok, well, thanks anyways!

Logged Logged

``Some people are like slinkies; really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to you`re face when you push them down a flight of stairs.``

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
No problem.

Logged Logged
*~*Missy*~*
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
i havent seen a GMDDN yet and it makes me very sad if anyone knows when it is it would be awesome if they could tell me i'd love to participate in it for the first time.

Logged Logged

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 22
Mistress of Rave wrote:
i havent seen a GMDDN yet and it makes me very sad if anyone knows when it is it would be awesome if they could tell me i'd love to participate in it for the first time.

We haven't had one in the past 4 months because R0o's been uber busy. xD Sept *should* be the next one, but it all depends on her schedule.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
*~*Missy*~*
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
Oh okay! That's perfectly fine I was just curious as to when there was going to be one. I was excited and wanted to try my hand.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.