Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Prompt Avalance Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Prompt Avalance Challenge
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Prompt Avalance Challenge 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 52
Fairly simple rules for those looking for the latest challenges;

Incorporate ALL of the words into a oneshot/drabble with the set word limit. Stories can be MA or non MA. Use Google if you don't understand what a particular prompt is. EDIT: This should go without saying, but make sure it's S/K related.

Word Limit: 300 (MAX)
Prompts: Garbage, Plate, Book, Teddy Grahams, Phishbons, Clock, Mountian Dew, Broly, Tray, Fan, Wind, Blow, Sky, Cap, Toenail, Alarm, CD, Card, Bag, Map, Ship, Borderland, Craft, Axe, Calcium.

Word Limit: 200 (MAX)
Prompts: Jaken, rOo, Snap, Whip, Tangle, Mouse, Burn, Grass, Coke Zero, Roy Mustang.

Word Limit: 100 (MAX)
Prompts: Horse, Jakotsu, Suck, Spray, Wipe.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/12/01 09:03 By JoshuaK.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Prompt Avalance Challenge 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
Do we have to do absolutely all of them? Working on this challenge right now, sorry it's taken so long, but there are about three I would like to skip if possible... Phishbons, Broly and r0o. If we can't skip them, can you at least use them in a setences so I know where you are going with them?

R0o isn't too bad since I have already used r0o pants earlier in the story, but could use some help with the other two .

Never mind, ended up finishing the whole challenge last night. Fang's Master Prompts are on chapters 649-688. Thanks for the nice amount of prompts .

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/05/12 09:24 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.