Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
enviromentalist challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: enviromentalist challenge
nightmareofcat
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
enviromentalist challenge 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6

hello again everyone!!

had another idea jumpin through my crazy brain and here it is:

i challenge anyone willing to write a fiction where our 2 favorite characters are environmentalists. you may be thinging "what are they protesters or something like that?"

the answer is: they could be if you wanted them to!
it can cover anything to do with the environment or wildlife. such as; save the forrest, save the whales, reduce emmissions(greenhouse gas effect), stop cruelty, voulenteer for oil spill clean up, etc.etc...... the list goes on.

it really about whatever tickles your fancy or even share your views about aforementioned topics.

the fic can be any rating, cover more than one topic, and be as hardcore as the rating allows.

normally i hate due dates but i feel that, like some of the topics, time is of the essence.
so if possible the first chapter or if its a one-shot should be due by mid august, around the time school starts back up.

any other questions feel free to either leave it in a post or shoot me a pm.

happy writing everyone and have fun!!

Logged Logged

the nightmare will return
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.