I just finished watching the movie Robin Hood: Men in Tights
and I had a sudden
I'm still getting the hang of this challenge thing so if any rules or requirements I make are unreasonable please inform me.
must be Robin
must be Maid Marion
must be the Sheriff of Nottingham
4. Please first post to accept the challenge, then again with your submission.
5. Your submission should have the title, rating, the summary and a link to the story.
6. Men In Tights
is a light-hearted humorous version of the Robin Hood
legend. You don't have to exactly follow the movie or it's dialog but Humor is a MUST
in this challenge.
1. I will post a prompt for this Challenge monthly. Please use them appropriately
(I have not yet decided how many prompts this will run. If someone could give me an idea on what a good number of prompts would be or where to stop please tell me.)
2. Minimum word count of 1,000 for each prompt.
3. One-shots are fine but One-shot Collections and Chapter Stories are preferred.
4. Rating between K and T. If you want to go higher please ask me.
I don't have a banner as of yet but if I make one I will post it. If anyone wants to make one for me please inform me.
Now, "I will perform the opening prayer in the New Latin. Oh ordlay, ivethgay usway ouryay essingsblay. Amen-ay! "