Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I've been watching too much Batman
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: I've been watching too much Batman
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I've been watching too much Batman 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
I don't know if this has really been done before

I've never seen it before, and as much as I want it to exist I don't think I could write it so I'm going to post it in challenges and maybe someone else can have this plot bunny

What if Kagome was a crime fighter? Either like a Batman (yeah I've been watching a lot of Batman lately hence why I'm inspired) where she has trained herself to be a crime fighting machine, or she somehow suffers an accident that gives her strange abilities.

In Tim Burton's Batman Returns and in Batman the animated series exists my favorite character Catwoman. Catwoman seems to have a soft side for Batman because she is always flirting with him and Batman seems to like her as well (they make out a lot), but Batman stands for justice and the law and that keeps them from being together.

For this plot I want Kagome to be the one who is a super hero while Sesshoumaru is a normal human. So, if they were in a relationship together Kagome doesn't know if she could reveal her secret identity because Sesshoumaru seems to be a believer that he is to be the protector and provider.

I also thought about maybe Sesshoumaru could be almost the typical Batman character who is a district attorney or something who believes a crime fighter is an insult to the town's justice system because average citizens shouldn't take the law into their own hands, and maybe the super hero does more than good.

When Kagome isn't fighting crime she works as his secretary and even though she makes it clear she wants to keep her job she can't help but always have outburst about how his wrong and if the police won't clean up the city someone needs to. Sparks between them I guess, and like Batman if Sesshoumaru did fall for the super hero he couldn't follow through because it'd make him a hypocrite.

There is a lot of things that can be done with this plot, but I still think Sesshoumaru needs to be an average human and not be as strong as Kagome. It'd be a nice change.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I've been watching too much Batman 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 13
Wow. I really love this challenge and have so many ideas infiltrating my poor little head. I just had a few questions though.
Can it be a chapter story or oneshot? Is there a particular rating we have to do?
Is there a deadline?
Can't wait to get started! ! !
~Smo

Logged Logged
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I've been watching too much Batman 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
Oh I guess these are challenges aren't they? I was just throwing an idea out there. You are free to do whatever you want with it it's just a plot bunny and I'm interested to see what can be done with it.

I told myself I won't participate, but yet the first page of Chapter 1 is already on my computer right now.

Here are some cool guidelines to work with if maybe you want to play along with me and compare adaptions.

Each chapter must be a minimum of 5 pages (I use Word) but no more than 7, and there can't be more than 12 chapters.

That's usually the formula I've been using for some of my fics and I'm applying it to this one

Logged Logged
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
Okay. This sounds like fun! My chapters are usually 5 - 7 pages, so I can do that...

Unfortunately, -eyebrow twitches- my stories are usually anywhere from 30 to 60 chapters. -stares at the current Ch. 54 I am working on- However! This is a challenge and I look forward to having to outline a quick, light and fun story.

I also look forward to comparing our stories! It will be cool to see what we have come up with. XP I have actually begun working out the kinks and outlining the ... 12... chapters. HEHE

~Smo

Logged Logged
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
That's more then I got done D:< I mean I have the first 2 pages of the first chapter written but my outline is all sad because I haven't worked on it

Yeah I've had the 5 page 50 chapter story, but for this I didn't think we'd need that much plot. I mean comic book story archs weren't that many pages long

Logged Logged
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
Yea. I understand that comic book arches are not long at all, but how many volumes do they go through?
LOL

I have worked it out... I am hoping to keep it light and fluffy since I have a few 'serious' stories going on. >_> My readers might be a lil mad I am starting another story. LOL

~Smo

Logged Logged
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Welp I put mine up. It is called Identity. I don't know about how I made Kagome's super hero form. She is like a cute girl hooker lolz.

Logged Logged
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
FINALLY! I DID IT! It may have taken a lot longer because of class and work but it is done and I am working on Chapter 2 now! Yea!!!

RATING IS T!
YIMS WELCOME

Priestess
Summary:
The Priestess, also known as Kagome, secretly protects the city, even when powerful demon threatens to take it from her. What happens when her pesky boss gets in the way?

RATING IS T!
YIMS WELCOME

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/19 07:31 By Smortz. Reason: Incorrect information
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I've been watching too much Batman 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 13
Okay! Here is Chapter 2!

Also! Big announcement. I changed the rating from MA to T! I do not feel like writing M or MA for this light little piece of fun! So ...

T's are welcome!!! YAY!!!!

I guess I should go back and edit the other post then.. <.<

Chapter 2 - Dangers and Art

RATED T!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.