Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Summer's End Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Summer's End Challenge
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Summer's End Challenge 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
Description of Challenge: September is almost here and I've been inspired to come up with a contest. This challenge is about that temporary moment in time we all looked forward to, and that is summer vacation, and the feelings that usually come with the end. (For me it always getting prepared to have a good school girl just to not care 3 weeks in) What if Kagome experienced a summer where she met a certain quiet and scary silver haired man?

Story Telling Requirements: In the story the characters must be an age where summer vacation actually matters (k-12, or even college before a huge semester break). Your story must begin on the first day of summer, and the last chapter is the very last day. The overall theme is temporary, Kagome meets, or actually gets to know Sesshoumaru for the first time this summer, and the end of the season promises to tear them apart somehow.

Examples you can use:
- Kagome and Sesshoumaru are camp counselors and have to work together to be in charge of a group of young children
- Sesshoumaru is forced to work a summer job, despite his family having a lot of money, and Kagome being the only co-worker with half a brain is the one he begins to think about
- Some event (like the two mentioned previously) brings these two together after years of never noticing each other at school, and when summer is over they are both off to separate colleges on the other side of the country.

Deadline: When September Ends

Chapter Requirements: Each Chapter must be 5 pages long (if you're using a word processing program), but cannot exceed 7 pages, and story must be wrapped up by chapter 11.

Anyone who takes on this challenge I'll be reading and reviewing :3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
zandrellia
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Summer's End Challenge 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14
And all I can think of is...

Logged Logged
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Summer's End Challenge 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 22
It's already been finished and not exactly what you're looking for. But give it a read. A little shameless self-advertising never hurt anyone

Seven Days

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.