Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
can anyone make a fanfic with this picture????
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: can anyone make a fanfic with this picture????
angelines
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
can anyone make a fanfic with this picture???? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
i found this image and i think it could make a great fanfic base on kagome and sesshoumaru so im posting it here so that anyone can get ideas an create or writte a fanfic i didnt draw this picture its a wallpaper for a game but it remainded me of kagome so please see and let your imagination fly.
File Attachment:
File Name: 255.jpg
File Size: 95670

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can anyone make a fanfic with this picture???? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
I have plenty of ideas miss lady but thats too serious a picture for me to taint with my demented mind. My work play a little too much on the humorous side for me to write a fic for this...unless you wanna make it a sister story? Me and you work on it?

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:can anyone make a fanfic with this picture???? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
aaah don't let Miss DoD scare you away from her. She's an AMAZING writer... yes her humor is one of a kind, but she's also not afraid of hitting serious issues in her stories. I rather think the humor helps lighten an otherwise heavy story. She. is. AWESOME!!!!

Logged Logged
Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can anyone make a fanfic with this picture???? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
thanks Mikki...but seriously I would need somebody to go behind me and pop meh on the head when I get a little too "imaginative", sometimes even I have a hard time going back to serious, hence why I cant seem to stick with one story. I switch through stories like crazy. The things that go on in the head could destroy a lesser being...

MoxyMikki wrote:
aaah don't let Miss DoD scare you away from her. She's an AMAZING writer... yes her humor is one of a kind, but she's also not afraid of hitting serious issues in her stories. I rather think the humor helps lighten an otherwise heavy story. She. is. AWESOME!!!!

Logged Logged
angelines
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can anyone make a fanfic with this picture???? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
ireally wish i could writte i have a great imagination its just getting on paper on top of that english is not my first language so it gets a little difficult to writte. so anything that you can do or writte with the picture would be great.

Logged Logged
Phoenix89
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can anyone make a fanfic with this picture???? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
That is an awesome picture! Very worthy of a story however not quite sure if I have the time to take on this story seeing as how an original work and my two other stories demand so much of my time... :'(

However, the quote on the picture brings to mind a plot similar to this...Kagome is tired of Inuyasha still seeing her as nothing more than Kikyos reincarnation so she leaves. Finds Sesshomaru and he agrees to train her etc etc. My muse could drag this on forever. Throw in an enemy and you have a good story.

Darnit...Now I'm interested! @.@

Logged Logged
Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:can anyone make a fanfic with this picture???? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
When I saw this, I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but I almost never get past 3-4 chapters of a story. I could try, but I wouldn't be able to promise its completion...though it would be fun.

Logged Logged

angelines
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can anyone make a fanfic with this picture???? 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
anything you can do with the picture would be great i will see if i can find and enemy but i think naraku would be great but i will see in the pictures i have if i have a proper enemy

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.