Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Month
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Month
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 13 Years ago Karma: -666
None of you are my children. You are all my citizens, and I will protect and serve you all with my sparkly, pink modbaton.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 13 Years ago Karma: 32
ladybattousai wrote:
None of you are my children. You are all my citizens, and I will protect and serve you all with my sparkly, pink modbaton.

Hmm. Now when you put it like that...we do need a nice, shiny ninja on patrol.

::hands over sparkly baton supply::

Okay. You get to be Super Cop. On two conditions. You put on the sparkly pink suit, and you patrol on top of the Dokuga walls and look cool against the light of the setting sun, everyday. Deal? ::offers glitter as bribe, and I'll babysit your possum, too::

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/27 22:58 By naqaashi.

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 13 Years ago Karma: 55
i don't think "mommy" is an appropriate term. Make us sound like babies lol.

Also, I think Lady B has had a baton in commission now for years hahaha

Logged Logged

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 13 Years ago Karma: -666
naqaashi wrote:
ladybattousai wrote:

Hmm. Now when you put it like that...we do need a nice, shiny ninja on patrol.

::hands over sparkly baton supply::

Okay. You get to be Super Cop. On two conditions. You put on the sparkly pink suit, and you patrol on top of the Dokuga walls and look cool against the light of the setting sun, everyday. Deal? ::offers glitter as bribe, and I'll babysit your possum, too::

Apparently you're unaware of the pink uniform, super reflective sunglasses and the Dokugacycle I use to patrol with. That's been my standard get up for what seems like a couple years. I am also NOT a ninja.

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I didn't know.

::goes starry-eyed at all the lovely pinkness:: You, mademoiselle, are deh Super Cop! Just stay pink, pretty please...

Logged Logged

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Creature of Shadow
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 13 Years ago Karma: 18

Logged Logged

Made by the wonderful r0o

made by the fabulous Fox
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Creature of Shadow wrote:
>.> For Skye. Rated M.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5428/1

Woo hoo! you're the first mod to give in something! Karma for you! ::goes off to read::

The banner isn't ready yet, but we'll send you a PM and a link when Jupe has it done!

Edit: I just went and read it...it was....hilariously evil! But please read the rules. You need a minimum of 10 prompts.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/28 19:27 By naqaashi.

Creature of Shadow
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 13 Years ago Karma: 18
I am exempt because Skye said she will kill me if I continue

Logged Logged

Made by the wonderful r0o

made by the fabulous Fox
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
XD ::rolls:: I can understand her sentiments

Logged Logged

cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 13 Years ago Karma: 55
Creature of Shadow wrote:
I am exempt because Skye said she will kill me if I continue

BWAhahahahahahahahahahaha. Awesome Story!! Mortifying, but awesome!

Logged Logged

Skyisthelimit
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 13 Years ago Karma: 8
O.O How am I JUST seeing this???? Wellp now - I've got my project for the next month. Prepare to be Luffed, all you mods!!

This is a great idea! Kudos to you, naq and cake! ^^

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 66
Here's my submission for this one. This one is dedicated to r0o.

Drinks with a Twist of Lemon

NO YIMS PLEASE!!

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 32
DemonQueen17 wrote:

NO YIMS PLEASE!!

YES! The first lemon! You get karma!

Logged Logged

Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 52
Okay question: Would any of the mods like to be included into the stories themselves for cameo appearances, or an active role(s)?

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Walter205 wrote:
Okay question: Would any of the mods like to be included into the stories themselves for cameo appearances, or an active role(s)?

No clue on that, Walter...I don't think they'll object, though, as long as it's nothing inappropriate.

Logged Logged

Riku Ryuu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 19
Hey, I can't get to the first page of this. Could you re-post the rules please? Or maybe send me them in a PM?

Thank you!

Logged Logged

Cause I need all the help I can get
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 22
naqaashi wrote:
As a token of our appreciation and gratitude for the Dokuga Admins and Mods, who are forever giving up their sleep, growing grey hair, babysitting round the clock – all for the sake of us naughty people, Cakeiton and I are announcing the celebration of a Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day! These lovely ladies have been working hard, since the site was created, to give us a safe, peaceful, happy and encouraging environment in which we can nurture our talent and enjoy our love for Sesshoumaru and Kagome. This isn’t a challenge, more like a festival! So let’s get together, Dokuga, and show our Mods some love!

Here are the rules:

1. Each Moderator/Admin will send us their favourite theme/plunnie (plot bunny, for those who are new to the term). For Mods who want to read GM (18+ ONLY) rated stuff, we will have TWO themes posted: one GM rated, which can be worked on only by members who are at least 18 years of age, and a regular theme, which can be worked on by anyone! The themes for each are posted below the rules.

2. Just pick the Mod you want to show your appreciation for, and write a fic or draw a fanart based on their theme. Stories can be either One-shots (minimum 1500 words) or a Drabble series (10 drabbles ONLY). Please keep in mind that all stories need to be COMPLETE when you post them. If you’re posting a Drabble series, please post all 10 drabbles together.

3. You can work on the themes for more than one Mod/Admin if you like. There are no restrictions on how much you want to contribute! If you’re at least 18, then you can work on GM theme and regular theme for the same Mod, if you want.

4. To all YIMs (people under the age of 18), DO NOT post a GM-rated fic or fanart. Our moderators and admins have ways of finding out if you’ve broken the rules and they don’t look kindly on it. This whole festival is a way to show our gratitude and love for them, NOT create problems that they need to chase down. So comply with the rules, please!

5. Mods are welcome to participate, too, if they want to say thanks or shower some love on other Mods!

6. Once you’re done with your entry, please post it to the site, and also put a link on this thread, so that we can find them easily.

7. And IMPORTANT: Whether you write or art, please ensure that you mention the name of the moderator whose theme you picked, in your summary of the work. It’s a way of stating who you are saying thanks to, and it makes things more special for everyone, especially them!

8. The festival ends on 24 APRIL 2011. That is, next month. Dokuga was founded around that date, and for lack of a more precise option, we’ve settled on it as our Unofficial Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day!

There will be a big, beautiful banner, of course. The talented Jupe has generously agreed to create one, and it’ll be posted here as soon as she’s done with it.

Here are the Mod Files:

1. Sugar0o: Kagome as a demon (YIM and GM)
2. Priestess Skye: Prompt: Unnatural (YIM), Unnatural (GM)
3. Creature of Shadow: Wants to be surprised, surprise her! Likes MA fiction more, so we have both categories for her. In art, it doesn’t matter what rating. She does not like too much angst. Happy endings are a must for her and she would prefer keeping Sess as much in character as possible. She would also like it, if people made art for her fics.
4. Miss Kagura: Likes Pandas, Opossums and Firemen. Likes MA fictions a LOT, but YIM entries too!
5. Ladybattousai: She would prefer fanarts to be drawn for her fics. As fas as fanfics go, she likes relationships to be kept platonic, and she likes humour.
6. WiccanMethuselah: She asks for a happy ending and for Sess to be really...Sess...not too OOC. Aside from that, her tastes run the gamut. She doesn’t like cheesy, or too angsty fics, but apart from that anything goes.
7. Tangerine Dream: likes fluffy, romantic, humorous stuff. REALLY likes humour.
8. Rikayu: Theme - Stargazers/Stargazing. She really likes Stargazer Lilies; they are her favourite flowers, in fact. Also, she does not want anything smutty.
9. Velvet Sometimes: She hates love triangles and angst. She likes humour and light, happy fics! She'd like to read both GM and YIM fics, so give her both, peeps! She would love it if someone made art for her fics, too.

PLEASE NOTE: Forthright and Terri-tots have requested that their names be kept out of this list. So please accept their wishes and do not dedicate fanfiction or art to them!

Edit: (I've written this below as well, but I figured it would be better to add this here too, in case people don't scroll down)

There is NO limit to how many entries you can give in. If you wish to luff on more than one moderator, then you're welcome to submit as many entries as it takes, be they fics, art or both. Just remember to mention in the synopsis which mod you're dedicating each piece of work to. You cannot, however, dedicate one fic/art to multiple mods.

That said, let's get started! Post a link to your fic/art on this thread when it's complete and posted, and remember to give a warning if it's rated M or above!

Re-posting for those who can't get to first page. :3

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 55
Thanks Kirara. Naq and I will make sure its on every page from now on. You guys are the best!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/04 21:15 By cakeiton.

Riku Ryuu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 19
Here is my complete collection for r0o!
The Demon in Women's Clothing
Rated M.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/04 23:51 By Riku Ryuu.

Cause I need all the help I can get
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 52
Here is a Oneshot for Miss K, Rated MA (possibly Super-MA).

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5474/1

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
^_^ Thanks for reposting the rules, Kirara! We'll make sure they're on every page, from now on.

Riku gets karma, and so will Walter once 6 hours have passed and I'm allowed to re-karma people. Thanks for your submissions.

Oh, if in case you guys look back and see that you haven't been karma'd, please send me a PM about it. I can only karma one person every 6 hours, and I'll do my best to keep track of who has been karma'd and who hasn't. But I'm only human, so if you see that you didn't get yours, just PM me, 'kay?

And for the record, you get two karma for every story you enter - one from me and one from cakey. ^_^

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Okay, I have TWO announcements to make. Both good!

1. As people have professed that they're having to rush a lot to complete this challenge, Cakeiton and I have decided to extend the deadline to the end of April. The challenge will now be renamed the Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Month. So get writing...we've got a whole week more! I'll post this change to the Rules as well.

2. Dokuga hit 4000 stories, and it was Walter205's entry for this challenge that was the 4000th story! And here I proceed to glomp the stuffing out of Walter.... ::proceeds::

Logged Logged

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
DemonQueen17 wrote:

NO YIMS PLEASE!!

Just so ya know DQ. The link you've got is to the edit page, it doesn't go to the actual story.

Logged Logged

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Here's my first entry dedicated to LadyB! I hope you like it!! :3

A Challenging Feat

Logged Logged

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Moderator Appreciation Day 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: -666
Lady Kirara wrote:
Here's my first entry dedicated to LadyB! I hope you like it!! :3

A Challenging Feat

Thank you, Lady Kirara. I enjoyed it immensely!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.