Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Drama Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Drama Challenge
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Drama Challenge 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 51
Hello!

I've apparently been spamming my own site for the past few hours, but I read a neat little collection of wonderful little dramatic oneshots, which inspired me to make this challenge.

You may not submit old work to this challenge. It is a two-parter, so two oneshots = one entry, or you can slap them together with some sort of divider so we know where the second part begins. Entries may be any length and can be a part of other oneshot collections.

Below are three groups of words, and the challenge is to take one word from each group and incorporate them into a oneshot about an intensely dramatic situation or moment in life that goes from good to bad, and then for part two, take three different words and work it in reverse so those same characters go from good to bad, then from bad to good.

The words in group two are basically the fulcrum of the story. And they are all bad things, but the challenge is to show how a bad event can eventually end in happiness.

Group 1
Excitement
Fun
Contentment
Family
Joy
Togetherness
Romance
Cheerful
Hopeful

Group 2
Attack
Infidelity
Temper
Addiction
Murder
Disease
Insanity
Disaster
Death

Group 3
Guilt
Failure
Pain
Emptiness
Disappointment
Despair
Anger
Hopelessness
Malice

So there it is! Challenge due by December 31st!

Karma for everyone who enters!

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Eddward
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Drama Challenge 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Hey Miss Kagura!

I just wanted to make sure that I had everything right. So you take a word from Groups 1, 2,and 3 (three words total) and have the life go to the crappers for oneshot one. Then for the second oneshot, take three new words from each group and have life go from the pits to great, and then bad and good again? I wasn't sure how many ups and downs you were asking for.

Also, if we wanted to, could we use more than those three words, as long as the minimum of one form each group was met?

This is a pretty cool challenge. Now let's see what my mind will cook up...

~E

Logged Logged
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Drama Challenge 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 42

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.