Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
:3 Fic/Art - "crackfic/art" Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: :3 Fic/Art - "crackfic/art" Challenge
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
:3 Fic/Art - "crackfic/art" Challenge 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
k. Now i'm not asking for an Xover or anything, but this is for anyone that wants to, or has read or seen FLCL manga/anime, its really name is Furi Curi see links here for info if you've never heard of it:

*please note that this will bring you to another website

FLCL Wiki info

FLCL World

OneManga: FLCL

ANYWAY!

the point is its a crackfic Challenge, using something like FLCL as a model if you want, as far as how its crazy goes. The true challenge of this is to make something that's pure crackfic, that actually makes sense when reading it, or seeing it. There's no closer on time, for this, and there's no limits, to it. I just want something funny and crackficious to read so. I'm challenging you dokuga to making sometihng funny for r0o.

Amuse me

I'll give you Karma if you do :3

And

I'll give you Karma if you can get someone to ask about SK's relationship while both of them are present, and Kagome answers "Mouth to Mouth." About what kind of relationship they have. For those of you who have seen FLCL or read it, that line should bring back random memories. ^_^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/18 19:28 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re::3 Fic/Art - "crackfic/art" Challenge 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 17
Ehh...Cosplay with Kagome as Haruko....heh

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.