Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A challenge for all readers....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A challenge for all readers....
HeartSpasm
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
This isn't a challenge response but I would like to announce that I know *exactly* why Speedy isn't eligible, and I INSTANTLY knew why when I read the story. XD

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
Ah, my bad! >.<

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
http://dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1896/1

Sesshomaru's Princess by Speedy Tomato

This one's really well written, the scenes are steamy and her idea is very original. It may take a bit getting used to if you decide to proceed, but other than that, I have to give her props.

Today is her tenth day as a registered Dokugian lol

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
Ahhh, Speedy... Speedy is one of the ones that is not eligible for some reasons that i won't reveal. But thanks for the nomination!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 42
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1890/1

I read that one from Phirst, she's new to fanfiction and she's doing a sweet job on her fics so far ^.^

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Starlyte
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Um... i don't know if im doing this right since no-one else has put anything up yet, so let me know if i get this wrong, but here goes:

Author: Asphy
Story: Cherry Bomb
Rating: MA (Hot and Steamy)
Link: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1908/1
Summary: Kagome's hot boss Sesshomaru is always picking on her... Does he have it out for her? Or does he just have a 'thing' for her?

I personally like this fic! It has a different story line to most i've read, but its very well written and i would recommend to anyone! It's funny, sexy, weird and though the chapters are long (Which is another plus), the story just flows!!

Logged Logged

** Everything shines when its blessed with sTaRrLyTe**
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
Most people who have been on this site for a while know the authors that post a lot, are known for quality work, updating, etc and people tend to gravitate towards their work. But each day there are new authors that come onto this site with work no one has seen before. I've noticed that those new authors don't get a lot of hits until they really start posting a lot of work and word of mouth gets around. So, to try to promote the work of new authors I've come up with this challenge...

1.) this will be a weekly rotating challenge... Once a week we'll go through and do this.

2.) What will be done is this. Once a week try to go through the new stories and find an author that hasn't been here that long (has less that 3 stories up) and read their work then leave them a review.

3.) Post the link to the story you liked most here (make sure if it's MA only you say that so YIMs don't read it) and give an honest review of it.

4.) Once a week the best of the best will be picked, by votes of those participating, and karma will be awarded to the person that posted the review and the person that wrote it if they come to the forum and post.

5.) Extra karma will be awarded to the person that submits it if they wander out of their comfort zone into an area they don't usually read (you must state this and why it's out of that area and what you usually read) and found they enjoyed.

C'mon folks, let's give the newbies some love. After all, all authors had a first story. Who knows what you'll find!

Danyealle

Additional: I know of at least one author on the site that has a 2nd pen name they write under. So established authors who are posting under a new name are not eligible. Please, if you fit this category be honest about it and let me know in a PM, i will keep it to myself, that it doesn't qualify. Let's let only the new authors get some glory for once!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/25 14:20 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Karma to you Danyealle for posting this topic. I totally agree the newbies need to feel welcome and apart of the Dokuga crew

EDIT:

I have I good one! youkaiworship has been a member of Dokuga for 11 days with only 2 stories but I read one of them called Ackward Misunderstandings.

Review: Sesshomaru misunderstands Kagome after walking in to find her grooving to the song "Single Ladies" by Beyonce. He thinks Kagome wants to leave him because although they mated in the youkai rite they didn't get married in the human rite (with a ring to seal the deal) but at the end Sesshomaru leaves to plan a wedding. I think the story is cute and it should be noticed. Give youkaiworship some love!

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1889/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/24 02:17 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
OK, to clarify a couple things....

Once a story is nominated once by someone that's the only time it can be used then it and the author gets knocked out of the running. Sorry folks but we are trying to get notice for ALL newbie authors, not just one or one story in particular. So if someone has already posted it fine another one please. There are lots out there that want your attention!

Next, if you haven't left a review on the story don't post it here until you do. Leave the author the review first please. They need some attention too, not just posting it here.

Thanks

Danyealle

Logged Logged

slycats
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
How about an artists challange as well? I posted a couple of pictures for the first time. I'm sure there are other users who are new.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
This is just for the stories because that is the area i know. Perhaps someone else can post for artists.

Logged Logged

TheMikoShivae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
i like cherry bomb as well. haven't been logged in to drop a review, but i will do so later. *squee*

Logged Logged

~TMS FTW~
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Whoops I forgot to post the link:

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1946/1

Logged Logged
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A challenge for all readers.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I really love this story I registered on here just so I could nominate it for this!

Its called: Of Gods and Demons

And its by: ToWriteLoveOnAPage

Summary: Kagome has always been a slave to fate. Little did she know that fate doesn't always make a lot of sense, especially when it decides that Sesshoumaru is the only one who can help her save a wayward god. Adventure/Romance

I like it alot you should read it

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/03 07:13 By KagAmy.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.