Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru/Kagome Rated MA
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru/Kagome Rated MA
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru/Kagome Rated MA 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Ok this is a challenge since I notice a lot of people do this but anyway where was I?....oh yeah it's has to be romance/adventure/action/angst. and later on pretty good lemons later in chapters or whatever but nothing to dirty or nasty please.

1.Ok sesshomaru of course divorces her (for some reason)

2.kagome and finds out that she with child but decides not to tell him

3.Three years later everything was going wonderful an till something happens to her daughter and finds(I'm not sure but it's something really bad)

4.whats worse she later loses her job just when she was about to give up hope she saw something on t.v of a fighting martial arts women island torment and prize money.

5.So yeah long story short she has to find the best marital artist and train her hardiest to become stronger during her training. while Inuyasha/Kikyou were happily glad to look after her child while Kagome trains and goes to the martial art torment. Some women want to win the money for good reasons and some for selfish and foolish things.

Sorry I didn't want it to make it long but if you want to ask me question or need idea's please do email me or send me a message.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/28 15:02 By Inu-demoness.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru/Kagome Rated MA 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Wow no one up for it?

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
reedit

Logged Logged
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru/Kagome Rated MA 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 696975
Be patient.

Unfortunately not every challenge gets written for around here. But somebody may jump at this. If you're interested in story lines, check out the borrowed muses thread where we have different story lines authors have thought of up for grabs. You might want to place this in that as that's where most generally tend to go for storylines up for adoption.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I'm patient which I do keep myself busy by reading a good book, manga or role playing but yes I do know that it can't happen all of the sudden, and also thank you for telling me since I didn't know about that.

where do I find it? does the thread have a name or something?

Logged Logged
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru/Kagome Rated MA 15 Years ago Karma: 13
wow that's quite a challenge..

fighting scenes are usually too hard to write in my opinion, but maybe you can read some other fics that involves big war/fight scenes and if you like the way the author wrote it, you can request him/her to help write the challenge.

just a tip, don't have to listen lol

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.