Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
DUE DATE EXTENDED DUE TO MOVING..and i didnt get a lot this time... ;,

You have until the end of APRIL. so thats APRIL 30th. I'm going to start a new one for may, no topic has been named for it, so if you have a lemon you've written, and you want it added to this one, please let me know by posting a link for it here, all of the previous rules apply!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
MA ONLY: r0o's Grand GutterMarble Challenge: LUCKY

okay: NO YIMs ALLOWED! i repeat in terms that other might actually understand, if you are under the age of 18, and SHOULD NOT at all be reading or writing Graphic and vulgar fics you should leave this thread now! There will be NO tolerance if you're found out. The wrath of r0o is mighty. Anyway...

So here's the deal: r0o challenges all of you GMs, [guttermarbles], out there to a oneshot(*NOTE: or MORE*), specifically a lemon*[see bonus below]! Hot and steamy, dirty and playful, dark and primal. Anything goes, OKay, you all know the r0o she's not a stickler for anything except that its more then 1000 or more words long, and that you warn people if anythings a bit much. I dont want people to be reading something and not know something might upset them is going to be in a fic, aka, scat, rape, anything else that's beyond vulgar and borders of upsetting.

As for judging, you get Karma for writing a lemony fic with NO lemon and NO lime in it.

The challenge itself is an A or B challenge.

A] you write beautifully vulgar, hot steamy, romantic, lustful, jaw-dropping, making you want to find your guy and re-enact fiction.
OR
B] you do the same thing and put NO lemon or lime in it!

Just to put it to details:

~1000 or more words
~It DOES NOT have to be a oneshot
~Karma is given for lemonade with no Lemon or Lime.
~There is no Max word count, but r0o's picky, i think i'm wanting to see how far you'll go, and how hot it'll be.
~You CAN write more then one there's no limit
~It CAN be part of a story thats exsisting already, must make sure if you enter, you link the chpater with the lemon not just the full story
~It CAN be a lemon STORY, two or more entries from last time were like that, and well r0o loved them.

The point of it all:

~Bc you know you want to
~Bc you know i want you to
~Bc everyone loves smut
~Bc it makes r0o hyper
~Bc you also want to read other's fics too.

Lemon/Lime [as per wiki]:
n Western fanfiction circles, hentai-based works are popularly referred to as "lemon", based on a more popular hentai anime anthology series called Cream Lemon. Fictions referred to as "lime" are ones in which the characters do everything short of having sexual intercourse with each other. In Japan, the works may be referred to as "lemon" or "pink" ("pink" having sexual connotations similar to the term "lime" in the west).

OH YEAH! No YIM participants! if your under 18, then you are a NoNo in this. and again you have about 4 weeks, til St. Patrick's day for this challenge to be posted. I have to say i really loved how the first one turned out.

Bonus: If you can make it sexy, and hot without a lemon or a lime, I'll pay homage to you, and bestow Karma upon you.

ps. let me know if this needs to be fixed, wording wise. thanks! - r0o

OH YEAH!: Deadline: St. Patrick's Day, March 17th

DUE DATE EXTENDED DUE TO MOVE, you have until the end of APRIL. so thats APRIL 30th. I'm going to start a new one for may, no topic has been named for it, so if you have a lemon you've written, and you want it added to this one, please let me know. all of the previous rules apply!

Banner:

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/20 14:00 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1670/1

Monti says "Finding Treasure" = "Lucky". So, I guess "Swamp" works for this then. ^.^ So, I posts it here, even though I posted it before this challenge made.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Teensie-Sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1573/4

Dere!! Read and pant...heehee....Enjoy guys!! and don't forget to review teensie

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
MOU! I should have waited a couple of days to post my latest EXHIBITION... I could have entered it in this challenge, Darn it!

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
Oh what the hell! I'm going to enter it anyway... Smitee's entry is older than mine, so I guess it doesn't matter... let the smut commence!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/42/4

and don't forget to let me know what you think. MWAH!

Logged Logged
DaiyoukaiGeisha
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th 15 Years ago Karma: 15
Ok here's my contribution:

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1731/1

Enjoy!

Logged Logged

::::::::::::::::
I like to have a martini, Two at the very most.
After three Im under the table, after four Im under my host.
- Dorothy Parker
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th 15 Years ago Karma: 31
Clovers

I know. Smittee still has yet to write a full on lemons. Anyways, here is my contribution. I hopes you like it. It gave me a rough time, that it did!

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:MA ONLY: r0o's Lucky GM Challenge: DD March 17th 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Okay i forgot to post this! but This is the 2nd 2009 GM banner, it will not be made Open for anyone's Use but those who participated in this Challenge. But I'm a Fair Person. So if you want to I'm going to Consider all 3 of my Challenges Open with no dead line. This theme was Lucky.

Banner:

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.