Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome in labor
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome in labor 10 Years ago Karma: 13
I think what I remember is towards the end of the story. A pregnant Kagome and Sesshomaro are both in bed when her water breaks. He feels the mattress getting wet and and gets angry with her, thinking she just wet the bed. "how incredibly rancid!" he says, which makes her really irritated.

Does anyone remember that one? Sorry I don't remember any other details.

Thanks in advance!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Midnight2Honor
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome in labor 10 Years ago Karma: 1
I'm not sure what you're talking about but it sounds funny so why not try looking under humor. You might luck out and a summary will jog your memory.Good Luck!

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome in labor 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 13
It was probably a romance/humor combo. I may have read it on ff.net. Sorry I don't know more. No one remembers?

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome in labor 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 33
Oh... I thought it's the one in which he was the pregnant one because of an accidental curse from a female kitsune, who'd originally cursed her mate, then Kagome took over the labor with Shippo's help to transfer the baby to her womb so that the baby could be born. I guess not, yeah hahaha.

I hope you'll find it, though.
-dee

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Kagome in labor 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 57
That just makes me think of Kagome being preggers and Sesshy going through a phantom pregnancy as he 'feels' and or 'senses' all of her symptoms throughout that long nine months. Morning sickness to sore feet. I so do not feel sorry for him. XD.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome in labor 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 13
No, he wasn't feeling phantom pain. He and Kagome were just lying in bed and suddenly her water broke. I guess it spread over to his side of the bed. Lol! I didn't feel any sympathy for him either. Still funny though.

No worries! I'm sure I'll stumble across it again someday. I'll be sure to post it when I find it.

Thanks!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.