Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies?
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 8
Hello all! So I've been off grid for a while now and now I'm looking for some of the older stories than I remember and love, but I don't see them in my favorites list.

1. Seashoumaru has like 7 sons, Kikyo poisons them, Kagome is enlisted to heal them, they love her before even meeting her while conscious, Sesshoumaru loves her because she loves his pups, etc. And (spoiler alert) I think Inuyasha kills Kikyo in the end? There's also some appearances from dead mothers in here that help the half-brothers reconnect, I think.

2. Kagome wakes up in the middle of the night and is drawn into a barrier where some guerrilla warfare is going on between female youkai to become Sesshoumaru's mate, she even comes across the daiyoukai before the end of it and he's naked and stuff...., Kagome is last girl standing and things get steamy between the two. Later, Kagome goes with Sesshoumaru to his home where a more colliseum-type battle/championship goes on. I don't remember Kagome's position here, but I don't think anyone knows of her relationship with sesshoumaru? Or at least it's not set in stone because she is challenged by another demoness (who doesn't actually want to mate sesshoumaru)..... And inuyasha shows up and helps, or something.....

3. Modern times, Sesshoumaru is Rin's father (adoptive?) and he has trouble finding a nanny for her while he works because all the young women who take the job are just after him, Kagome isn't actually looking for the job but she comes across Rin, helps her, and Rin somehow gets her the job, later on Rin also helps Kagome and Sesshoumaru get together. I think Sesshoumaru is a demon here, but hides it, etc.

That's all for now, I've still got finals to get through.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 277
#2 is "Vying for Dominance" by ShadowsWeaver1 and can be found on the 'Spark archive here:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6918/1

This is very much MA, no YIMs!!!

Enjoy!
~~Wiccan~~
PS - Not sure about the other two... the first one almost sounds like "She Who the Prophecy Foretold" by SunsetMiko, also very much MA, but I'm not sure.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 72
Wiccan is right. The first one is She Who The Prophecy Fortold by SunsetMiko

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/522/3

Rated MA no YIMS plz!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/29 16:19 By mangokitty. Reason: spelling
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 62
Your assumption is correct, Wiccan. The first fic she is looking for is She Who the Prophecy Foretold by Sunset Miko.

She Who the Prophecy Foretold by Sunset Miko Reviews
Rating: NC-17/MA (No YIMS!)

No New Chapters Yet - Edited thru ch 16 - Under Revisions~Nominated for Best Romance(Alt Pair) @ the Feudal Association~Voted Best Romance Dokuga 1stQ 2008!~ Sesshoumaru needs the help of a miko, and only one will do. His request for aid sets in motion an ancient prophecy, leading them all on an unexpected quest. Secrets kept for years finally are told, and an unsuspecting Kagome is thrust into a mission with a whole new set of tasks and troubles. She is the priestess spoken of in the prophecy, ...

dokuga.com/spark/story/7110/1

I have come across the third fic, but I don't remember the name of it. I will have to search for it.

EDIT: You might want to use the Spark link because it has all eighty chapters. Sunset Miko is in the process of re-posting it on Dokuga, but I believe it is only up to chapter 25 there.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/29 16:25 By silentsoliloquy82.
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 29
I'm not sure but the third one might be Her Christmas Wish by Oroyukae? (RATED MA! NO YIMS!)?

Logged Logged

SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 8
You guys are AWESOME! I just got out of class and you've found the first two! Now I have something to take my mind off the term paper I should be doing. I can't believe you thought of them so quickly (I thought I'd be waiting weeks to get more than one response). Karma to everyone! (In 6 hr increments apparently...huh don't remember that)

Her Christmas Wish isn't the fic I'm looking for but I'll gladly read that as well.
For 3. I distinctly remember that one of the beginning scenes is Sesshoumaru firing another nanny (and now that I'm thinking about it I'm pretty sure he is a demon and hiding).... At one point in the story Rin gets jealous over Sesshoumaru's attention even though she is trying to set him up with Kagome. I think Kaede might be the household cook? I'll try to remember more...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/29 17:13 By SilentlyFuming.
Raeviel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 1
The third one is letters. angelic memories is the author.

EDIT BY WICCAN: "Letters" by Angelic Memories can be found here:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/771/1

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/29 17:37 By wiccanmethuselah.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 62
Thanks, Ahrianne. I was racking my brains trying to remember.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/29 17:33 By silentsoliloquy82.
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 8
You found it! Thanks a bunch!

Logged Logged
Raeviel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some Oldies-but-Goodies? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 1
^^ your welcome

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.