Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
One more fic I'm looking for
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: One more fic I'm looking for
Lovely Raven
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
One more fic I'm looking for 10 Years ago Karma: 9
Okay so this one is during Halloween and I've looked everywhere for it I swear. Its a modern fic.
Kagome is walking through the woods and I think shes dressed as red riding hood....not sure. Anyway she was at a party and Inuyasha warned her not to go out because demons go crazy in heat or something during this time. But she goes anyway like for a walk, and runs into Sesshomaru whose all seductive and says something to the equivalent of "you'll make a fine bitch" and is ready to mate her and all that jazz, obviously this is MA (I am of age), Inuyasha starts calling her and he demands she not leave but she disobeys and runs to him (he gets pissed). Inuyasha brings her to his dad and his all like, shes Sesshomaru's mate and his coming for her there's nothing we can really do but accept it.

Thats all I can really remember I hope its enough.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome Ketchup
Pup
graphgraph
Re:One more fic I'm looking for 10 Years ago Karma: 3
oooooh, I wanna read this now...hope someone knows the title and author.

Logged Logged
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:One more fic I'm looking for 10 Years ago Karma: 60
I think this may be the one you're looking for:

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8715/1

All Hallows' Eve

Kagome realizes that taking a walk to escape a party on All Hallows' Eve is not the best idea...

Rating: MA

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.