Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Desperately trying to find a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Desperately trying to find a fic
orange tree
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Desperately trying to find a fic 10 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi guys, I've been reading fanfiction for a while here, but I only registered today... Shame on me, actually, but I'm going crazy, trying to find a fic.

It's set in modern japan, sesshomaru's father is still alive and youkai are powerfull, though I can't remember if humans know of their existence...

At the beggining, capital offense looked alike, but demons aren't controlled by humans in this fic - at least not like that... I remember kagome was first friends with inuyasha... arghh...I think sesshomaru's father kind of betrays him, or at least his against his decisisons concerning humans/kagome...

I know I'm not helping, I'm sorry...Everything seems cliche, really...

Any help would be great though... Like I said, the beggining reminds me of capital offense... but im my fic, sessomaru held power...

THanks a lot

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Desperately trying to find a fic 10 Years ago Karma: 76
Without more detail, it sounds like t could possibly be Utopia by Kagome357, which is no longer on this site. I believe it's on Demonlordlover's Yahoo Group, but Wiccan can help you with that detail.

It's also rated MA

Not sure if it's the one, but it's what came to mind.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Desperately trying to find a fic 10 Years ago Karma: 216
there's a fic i think it's by Kogasangel where sess doesnt want kids b/c they would be physically messed up, it might be DDL, and he doesnt tell kagome about it even though he's actively wooing her. Inupapa in a bid to mess up their relationship tells kagome like is a scandal.

dose that sound familiar? I'm sure Wiccan will come in eventually and give you the link, i know she has it, but i cant remember who that was. Good fic, it might be what your looking for!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Desperately trying to find a fic 10 Years ago Karma: 277
The story that r0o is referring to would be "Hallowed Desire" by Demonlordlover, and you can find it here:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7370/1

Rated MA, no YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Desperately trying to find a fic 10 Years ago Karma: 277
If you're thinking of "Utopia," by Kagome357, that has been pulled from everywhere on the 'net and turned into an original fiction. You can find Book 1 here:

http://www.amazon.com/Kurai-Utopia-Book-One-Journey/dp/1494810794

As near as I know, the only copies of the original Sess/Kag story are those that others might have saved. It is NOT on the DLL Yahoo!Group, nor are we going to allow anyone to share it here. The author is trying to make a career from her writing, so NO SHARING, please!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

orange tree
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Desperately trying to find a fic 10 Years ago Karma: 0
First of all, thank you for your trouble to read my post and try your best... I'm aware there isn't much detail to my request

I read it years ago, so it's kind of blurred.

It's not hallowed desires,though it might just be utopia (best of luck to the author)...

Lucky me, I really wanted sesshomaru as the main character Best of luck to the auth

Anyway, if you guys can remember anything else, I'll be all to happy to know!

Logged Logged
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Desperately trying to find a fic 10 Years ago Karma: 76
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
If you're thinking of "Utopia," by Kagome357, that has been pulled from everywhere on the 'net and turned into an original fiction. You can find Book 1 here:

http://www.amazon.com/Kurai-Utopia-Book-One-Journey/dp/1494810794

As near as I know, the only copies of the original Sess/Kag story are those that others might have saved. It is NOT on the DLL Yahoo!Group, nor are we going to allow anyone to share it here. The author is trying to make a career from her writing, so NO SHARING, please!

~~Wiccan~~

Aww, that was such an awesome fic and I can imagine with original characters it would be pretty good too. A shame for us who loved the original, but happy for her to make that huge step to becoming a published author!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.