Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic!
tala
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Ok so I've been looking for this fic for a while but I can't seem to find it. I know that at one point it was posted on fanfiction.net. The basic plot is Kagome and Shippo are in her time (I think Inuyasha and the others died) but are being chased. They go down the well together to escape and end up in the forbidden forest near Hogwarts instead of going to the past. Meanwhile Harry and co with some classmates are out on the grounds and they get attacked by dementors, Kagome comes and tries to help them and ends up getting attacked but Sesshoumaru comes and saves her (can't remember how he got there). Sesshoumaru and Kagome are already allies/friends and they decide to stay at Hogwarts for some reason, Sesshoumaru goes to fetch Rin soon after this decision. After this I don't remember much but I know that Naraku and Voldemort are working together, Naraku wants Kagome (*coughrapistcough*) and he can get into her dreams and scare her, Rin gets kidnapped by Pansy (?) b/c Pansy wants to be with Sesshoumaru but Sesshoumaru saves Rin very quickly, Kirara shows up later, Draco is a good guy but his dad is bad, and there is a prophecy about Sesshoumaru and Kagome.

I know that this fic seems like it should be horrible but it's actually very well written and a lot of fun to read; even though it was never finished. I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DeathsSilentApproach
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a fic! 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
I believe you are looking for Infinite Possibilities on AFF.net. Here's the link.

inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=29899

Logged Logged

Hi Everyone I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m SilentDeath89 or DeathsSilentApproach.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.