Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a feel good time.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a feel good time.
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a feel good time. 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
So here is my problem. I want to read a really good lighthearted romance. It doesn’t have to be all sunshine and roses, but it does need to end happily. I tend to prefer stories where Sesshoumaru pursues Kagome, but am open to any plot really. The only real requirement is that the story be well-written. I like well developed characters better than super original plots. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions as I have come up empty in my search and am not in a re-reading mood.

Karma to those who can suggest something new for me to tryout. Thanks in advance.

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Caleesci
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a feel good time. 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
What floats your boat? There are some very well written stories on here! I am going to avoid recommending the staple authors (you know who you are) because chances are you have read them. I am particularly fond of things written by NicoRavenPen, who is also a brilliant artist. Honestly, all her stuff is good so have at it.

Are there particular styles you are looking for?

And now some self-promotion:

I have two stories of my own that may interest you, although the first is rated M, please be aware. The second is T though!

Letters Through Time [Rated M]: The scrolls had begun appearing out of the blue since he was but a child. With words only he could see, Sesshomaru began his journey through life lead by the strange words and wisdom of K.H.

Keeping Faith [Rated T]: She was an enigma of hope, a light in the dark. He was a pillar of strength, a rock in the chaos of life. Two souls brought together in a place of uncertain futures. A story about never giving up hope.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/03/26 23:54 By CaleesciK.

I claimed the Shikon no Tama in the Dokuga Claim Game
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a feel good time. 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
As far as particular styles I like authors like Sunsetmiko, Mujitsu, forthright, sesshou_lover, Montik, and Kogasangel to name a few. I would appreciate any suggestions for lesser known or new authors. Thank you for recommending NicoRavenPen I have read her works and did like them very much.

Logged Logged

insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a feel good time. 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 95
Have you read this one?

The Light at the End by LikeABlueThread
In contemporary Tokyo, where demons are stigmatized and must hide their identities, two lonely souls find each other on a train. MA for explicit sex. NOW COMPLETE!
Rated MA!

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a feel good time. 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
Masquerade by Sada

[Complete: 27-29 new]The jewel was completed, Naraku defeated and Inuyasha didn't choose Kikyou. Things are looking up for Kagome! Wait... No, no they aren't
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 04-24-07 - Chapters: 31 - Reviews 91 - Words 74,913

Logged Logged
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a feel good time. 10 Years ago Karma: 10
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I just finished both of them and they were quite good.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.