Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Bugging me for a while now...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Bugging me for a while now...
Bloonie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bugging me for a while now... 10 Years ago Karma: 5
I don't remember much about this fanfic, but details have been coming back to me and now I have the urge to read it. I don't remember much but I do remember this: Kagome gives birth to 2 pup, I don't recall if they were hanyou or full-blooded. Anyway, the male pup lives while the female pup "dies", I believe Sessh named her after shining moon or something along those lines. Kagome "dies" and are both taken to a cremater. But just after they were place in the cremater, Kagome "revives"? and revives the pup before leaving to find and confront Sesshomaru. This is all that I remember but if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Bugging me for a while now... 10 Years ago Karma: 216
i wanna say that's a teensie samam fic: www.fanfiction.net/u/1650931/Teensie-sama

but i cant remember which one.

I think they name the girl pup Minka? or Tuski?

and Sess didnt know he got kagome preggo, she and the girl "die" in childbirth, only for them to really be alive. @_@ it's about 4 years old i think, not sure if it was complete,. Hope this helps!

(PS BY WICCAN - ALL BUT 5 OF TEENSIE'S STORIES ARE MA, NO YIMs!)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/03/26 23:19 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Teensie isn't the "Hentai Goddess" for nothing!

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
elizabeth
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Bugging me for a while now... 10 Years ago Karma: 1
THE STORY IS CALLED - UNEXPECTED BY "Rina Alexis Mcnugget Est.1994"

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story, "U n e x p e c t e d," is rated M on ff.net, but would be MA here, no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/03/26 23:47 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: RATINGS! And clearing up the story title & author name
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.