Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A new fanfic search....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: A new fanfic search....
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A new fanfic search.... 11 Years ago Karma: 5
Does anyone know of a really good new fanfic that has mystery, thriller, suspense, and of cause romance? The fanfic has to be rated MA at least. I'm not sure of what kind of fanfic or theme it should be, but just as long it really good read and enjoyable. I need to read someone new to cheer me up. I've been feeling down lately cause of the rain and cloudy gray weather.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Maria-Salvatore29
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A new fanfic search.... 11 Years ago Karma: 10
Maybe u can check out my stories if you have time..

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:A new fanfic search.... 11 Years ago Karma: 277
I would highly recommend all of the stories by this author:

Lisa

http://www.dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=11323

All are MA, so NO YIMs!

I just recently read all four and found them intriguing. The endings might be a little abrupt, but the stories are very well done!

ENJOY!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Kelly Seabron
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A new fanfic search.... 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I have read some of Maria Salvatore's stories and have to admit they are very good. Another good author to try is Cassandra.

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A new fanfic search.... 10 Years ago Karma: 5
Actually, are there any fanfic based from fairy tales? Like sleeping beauty by chance? I saw the movie trailer of 'Maleficent', but with a changing twist to the story. Like, instead of a female villain character, I was thinking that it could be a male character of Naraku instead.

I'm not sure why, but I've craving about reading a Naraku fanfic that was once good and for some reason became an evil villain.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A new fanfic search.... 10 Years ago Karma: 171
How about these...

The Beautiful Miko and the Youkai Beast by NicoRavenPen
Kagome is back in her time for good, but others now find her strange despite her beauty. One night her brother goes missing and when she finds him she offers herself to the youkai holding him captive, in his stead...To Sesshomaru, now wild and feral. A rendition of Beauty and the Beast.
Rating: M

Sleeping Beauty by Lyra
For r0o's GM Challenge: A classic tale with a darkly erotic twist. She sleeps behind a veil of thorns; he waits, until the day he may pass through them and make her his forever.
Rating: MA

Atlantia by Silvermane-Eclipse
Finally rewritten and restudied, you will find the newest Atlantia a better read than my other works. Little Mermaid with Inuyasha's twist and my own special spices and quirks. Naraku's a good guy in this one.
Rating: MA

Logged Logged
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A new fanfic search.... 10 Years ago Karma: 5
I think I did read one of those stories, but I'm not sure if I did. I'll probably will check them out. Anyway, I'm still hoping for a Naraku fairy tale twist(based from the Maleficent or Once upon time tv series) that I've mention in my other post. Hopefully, maybe someone will write one someday.

If you hasn't seen the movie trailer. You guys should check it out cause I'm planning on seeing that movie in theaters.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.