Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help!!
Meu Dragostea
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help!! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I read this fic quite a while ago... i cant remember a lot about it...but it seems like sesshomaru and kagom were on some kind of quest, and at one point, they were...wrestling, and she laughed at him because he had a leaf in his hair. there was also something about them sparring and the tenseiga not cutting flesh, but cutting through clothes. If anyone knows the title and where i can find it, i would really appreciate it, I've looked everywhere that i can think of.

Thanks,
Mandy

Logged Logged

Some people are like slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but it still brings a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Scheherazadea
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
I believe you are talking about Inexcusable Nature by Just A Starving Writer. The chapter where they fight with tenseiga is chapter 15, I know it makes this reference, "The sword could not cut flesh, but it apparently had no issues with clothing."

Logged Logged

“Playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won\\\'t feel insecure around you.”

~Marianne Williamson
Meu Dragostea
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hm. I'm sorry to say that this is the wrong fic. Although a very good one, its not the one I'm looking for. Thanks though!

Mandy

Logged Logged

Some people are like slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but it still brings a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 26
I wonder if it isn't Tales From the House of the Moon, by Resmiranda. I think I remember a part in that story when they were wrestling, and he had something in his hair. The part about Tensega dosen't really ring a bell though.

Hope that helps.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
DaiyoukaiGeisha
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
Lady Sianna wrote:
I wonder if it isn't Tales From the House of the Moon, by Resmiranda. I think I remember a part in that story when they were wrestling, and he had something in his hair. The part about Tensega dosen't really ring a bell though.

Hope that helps.

There is a section of the story where he has a leaf in his hair within Tales from the House of the Moon, but they weren't wrestling. He was poking her awake...

Kagome tilted her head to the side. “Did you know you have a leaf in your hair?” she wondered out loud.

If anything, Sesshoumaru looked even more annoyed as he lifted a striped arm and daintily plucked the offending foliage from his pristine silver bangs. Slowly, as if to make certain that she was watching, he held it between his index and middle fingers, and before her eyes the leaf disintegrated in a rush of poison. He lowered his hand.

“And now I do not,” he informed her.

sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=244&cid=13

(I've read this fic so many times I honestly think I owe the woman money, heh.)

However, I don't remember there being a bit in that story about the Tensaiga cutting clothes off.

Logged Logged

::::::::::::::::
I like to have a martini, Two at the very most.
After three Im under the table, after four Im under my host.
- Dorothy Parker
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 26
Ah, then I was wrong all the way around. That seemes about right. Well, I tried anyway.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Meu Dragostea
Pup
graphgraph
Hm. I've read Tales From The House Of The Moon, and its not the same one. *Cries* I'm beginning to think I'll never find it! I remember Kagome saying "You, Sesshomaru, have a leaf in your hair." And he said something like "You will remove it." And then she said no because he was death incarnate...or something like that.

And they had definately been wrestling.

Thanks for trying!

Mandy

Logged Logged

SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
do you remember where you read it? (here, A-Single-Spark, fanfiction, inuyasha-fanfiction, ....?) or maybe what kiind of fic it was? (Canon, AU, Canon but setting is in the future, etc.)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/12/03 18:19 By SilentlyFuming. Reason: ,,,
Meu Dragostea
Pup
graphgraph
It was probably ff.net, as it was when I was just getting into sess/kag fan fiction, and that's where I started, but I'm not sure. It could have been any of the fic sites out there, though I think that's right. And I don't remember how the author classified the setting. Maybe I'll just have to let it go and read it when I find it, if I ever do...but I really hope that I won't have to do that.

Thanks!

Mandy

Logged Logged

PoisonIvy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help!! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Do you remember how long it was? Like, oneshot versus a lengthy chapter fic? It helps narrow the search.

Logged Logged
Meu Dragostea
Pup
graphgraph
It was a chapter fic, though I don't remember how long it was...maybe 15-20 chapters.

Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it!

Mandy

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.