Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
only a line a few other things remembered please h
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: only a line a few other things remembered please h
Kristina
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
only a line a few other things remembered please h 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
So I am looking for a story and I only remember a small part of one of the chapters. Its a part where Rin and or Kagome get rescued and Kagome says the line ' come on Run its not our fault the bad guys find us fascinating' if you can let me know what story this is from I would be grateful:-) I also know that Sesshoumarus group is traveling with the Inu tachi and at the end of that little bit Sesshoumaru thinks that fascinating is the correct word. It may also not be on this site as I read from fanficton.net as well. Please any ideas?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/03/25 00:03 By StinaBina30.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FlameoftheMiko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:only a line a few other things remembered please h 10 Years ago Karma: 0
I had to go and double check, but the story your looking for is "The Flower Girl" by Kanna37. I love that story. It is on FF as well. Enjoy!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.