Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Fic Search
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fic Search 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
I'm looking for one in particular. Kagome is trapped inside the Shikon Jewel and Sesshomaru has been charged with caring for her throughout the centuries. One scene I remember is that she is allowed to escape in a ghost form and he allows her to dance and listen to music at night and he would read romance novels to her (under much duress)

The other is that I'm looking for some AU Sesshomaru is a business man and Kagome either works with or around him and they fall in love. I've love Oroyuke's stories so I was hoping to find more like those. Please and Thank you for any help.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Fic Search 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
The first story is "Conversations with a Taiyoukai" by Demonlordlover, but it can only be found on the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group. You can join the group and read the story by going here:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/demonlordlover2/info

The story is MA, so no YIMs need apply for membership, please!

Enjoy!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fic Search 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
I think you would like "Speaking Without Words" by Sesshou-Lover. It fits the bill for your "businessman" request. It is a great, great, interesting and well-written story, very romantic and heartbreaking. Since I love it so much, I guess it must be rated Mature!

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/23 23:44 By wiccanmethuselah.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fic Search 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
Here are some AU stories that fit what you were looking for. Enjoy.

Maid with Care by: Aimee Blue
A drabble series revolving around Kagome's unusual job in Sesshoumaru's cosplay cafe.
Rating: T
Can also be found here: www.fanfiction.net/s/5975264/1/Maid-with-Care

Simply Business by: Mikazuki Tsuki
A cold and ruthless businessman? What are the odds he would fall for a simple pet store worker? COMPLETE
Rated: T

With You by: The Bard
After meeting Sesshomaru as her boss, Kagome hurls back into the past and runs into her cold boss clad in armor who spoke a different language. Kagome must figure out why she is thrown into the past and keeps running into Sesshomaru for a reason. Will the fates be kind to the two star-crossed lovers and finally allow them to settle down? Drabble series.
Rating: MA

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fic Search 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Thank you for the recommendation. I'm over 21 so Ma is ok. I'm already a part of the yahoo group, thank goodness, lol. I just totally forgot who wrote it since it's been so long since I read it. Think it was finished when I was 19 so about two or three years ago at least. I have read most of the recommends, but don't mind reading them over again!! Thanks for the all help.

Logged Logged

Serena
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic Search 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
For the second one, this one is hilarious and one of my faves.

Heart Hacking
By: PegasusRider
SessKag AU Kagome, an employee of Tashio Inc, is forced to be Sesshoumaru's assistant for one week. From company parties to redecorating offices, Sesshoumaru and Kagome grow closer as their week comes to an end. COMPLETE
Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Chapters: 8

www.fanfiction.net/s/2314181/1/Heart-Hacking

ENJOY!

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fic Search 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 62
This is a story I am in the middle of and it appears to fit with your criteria, too.

The Corporate Catch by Sandreline Moon
Rating: MA (No YIMS, please.)

(2nd place Winner for Alternate Reality in the 2012 Semi-Annual Awards.) Kagome works for her best friend, InuYasha, at his father's company. What happens when his older half-brother, Lord Sesshomaru, returns from oversea's to run the company? Will she stand for his teasing and taunts? Read to find out!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7631/1

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.