Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Inu-papa
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Inu-papa 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
I'm looking for stories that have Inu-papa in them as either one of the main players or part of the plot. Any suggestions?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inu-papa 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 78
Oh, there are some good ones! "A Gift From the Past" by Koga's Angel can be found here on Dokuga, and InuPapa is in several of her other stories as well, you can never go wrong reading anything by Koga's Angel. Bet most of her work is rated Mature!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/15 10:30 By knifethrower. Reason: forgot to metion rating
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Another is "Supreme Conquest" by Danyelle-Sama, also here on Dokuga, once again, an awesome author whose work you don't want to miss out on. I'm sure this is rated Mature!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/15 10:29 By knifethrower. Reason: forgot to mention rating
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inu-papa 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 76
If you're looking for MA fiction (NO YIMS PLEASE), Speedy Tomato and Danyealle-sama does a mean fic with Inu-papa - some threesomes though, as a warning. Also, on FF.net (if you're brave enough to surf there), Kanna37 writes beautiful Inu-Papa/Kagome Fictions.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/15 10:26 By aijoinu.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Oooh, yeah, Kanna37! All-time great writer!

Logged Logged
Michelle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inu-papa 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Nearly every story I write has Inupapa. Only DDN's are completed though.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inu-papa 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 154
From FFN a couple of my favs that haven't been mentioned:
Fangs of the Father by Umei no Mai
The Vagaries of Fate by Moonlight Through the Water

Both would be MA on Dokuga, so no YIMs

Logged Logged
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inu-papa 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
You guys are awesome.. Dont worrie about MA's Im old enough.....lol Thanks

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inu-papa 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 154
This one came to mind at work today. Tears of the Fallen (rated MA) by Shadowsweaver1 on Spark has some wonderful Papa moments, too.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inu-papa 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
Revolution by: Pensierri32
She had taken from him everything he had built, cherished; and for that, she would help him rectify the mistaken, twisted desires of the Jewel of Four Souls. She would help him in his revolution, help his people survive. She would become his in every way. S/K
Rating: M

In Death, Trust Me, as You Didn't in Life by: Kanna37
Two people, separated by death, then reunited by the same, find that the old saying 'Death is only the Beginning', is true. A love story told across the boundaries of death and time - and one that conquered both. Dedicated to TruGemini - Happy Birthday, love! Winner of 13 awards including 1st Place Best Act/Adv, 2nd Place Best Kagome Portrayal 3rd Quarter 2010, 1st Best Romance 1st Quarter 2011, and 2nd Best Action/Adventure IYFG for 2nd Quarter 2011.
Rating: MA

Fatherly Influence by: I Agree
COMPLETE Set in the beginning of the series. The Inu no Taishou gives one last gift to his sons through the poor unsuspecting Kagome.
Rating: M

Unspoiled by: forthright
CU. Something goes awry during a trip through the Well, and Kagome is stranded in the distant past, where she encounters a familiar face. When a very young Sesshoumaru decides to keep her, the consequences ripple through time. A serial tale told in bits and pieces. Romance takes the scenic route. COMPLETE.
Rating: T

Pale Shadows by: forthright
It’s Halloween, and Kagome keeps catching glimpses of something... or someone... out of the corner of her eye. An imposing presence, an implicit threat, and a message from beyond. Canon Universe, Modern Era, Divergence. A oneshot written for D.S Anno's and Rikayu-chan's Dokuga Halloween Challenge.
Rating: K+

Embracing Ice by: Yabou
[COMPLETE] She had never known his past and had never really wanted to, but its hard to hate someone when you see the truth. If only the well had allowed her to live in the lies she had built up around him, her enemy...Her Sesshoumaru...

Do you know how to dance? by: sugar0o
“...there are two old sayings Mr. Taishou..., ‘Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.’ & my personal favorite, ‘To err is human, to seek revenge, is divine.’” she stated as she smirked at him.... Non-cannon.AU,setting: modern Tokyo. S/K I/Ky pairing. R&R plz*********** Winner of the 2008 3rd Quarter Dokuga awards in 2nd place for best AU/AR, and 3rd place for best Lemonfic

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inu-papa 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 33
Kanna37 makes the sexiest Inupapa I've ever read *drool*
Inupapa/Kagome pairing:
1. Wicked
2. Time After Time
3. Don't Know What You've Got (three-shots)
4. Between Gods and Devils
5. Dream No More of Me, My Love (seven chapters)
and my most favorite is the still-in-progress Splinter'd Realities

Or you could read Inupapa as a father to chibi-Sesshoumaru and chibi-Inuyasha on:
1. That's My Boy!
2. That's My Girl!

the main pairing is Sess/Kag, and they are such a very, very, and very cute couple!!

All those, that I know of, are on fanfiction.net

Fangs Of The Father is a good one too...
Then um... of course Fatherly Influence by I Agree
Or Tears of The Fallen by ShadowsWeaver1... Although the pairing is Sess/Kag, Inupapa and Kagome has a deep bond between them that I wish they are the pairing instead lol.

Or uh, I forgot the title.. it is one where Inupapa is the main antagonist, written by demonlordlover (?).

Taisho's Darling, too... it is funny and light, and you'll see the most bizarre pairing ever in Inuyasha's fandom, Inupapa/Kaede (I know, right). You can read it on ff.net.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Wicked, Time After Time, Between Gods and Devils, Dream No More of Me, My Love, Splinter'd Realities, Fatherly Influence, and Taisho's Darling are ALL RATED M on ff.net (and I know that most would be MA here), NO YIMs!

Also, the next time someone posts a list of fics like this without ratings, I will delete the post. This took time that I don't have to look up all these stories just to get the ratings.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/17 00:12 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: RATINGS!!!!!!!!!
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inu-papa 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 33
dancingfingers wrote:
Kanna37 makes the sexiest Inupapa I've ever read *drool*
Inupapa/Kagome pairing:
1. Wicked
2. Time After Time
3. Don't Know What You've Got (three-shots)
4. Between Gods and Devils
5. Dream No More of Me, My Love (seven chapters)
and my most favorite is the still-in-progress Splinter'd Realities

Or you could read Inupapa as a father to chibi-Sesshoumaru and chibi-Inuyasha on:
1. That's My Boy!
2. That's My Girl!

the main pairing is Sess/Kag, and they are such a very, very, and very cute couple!!

All those, that I know of, are on fanfiction.net

Fangs Of The Father is a good one too...
Then um... of course Fatherly Influence by I Agree
Or Tears of The Fallen by ShadowsWeaver1... Although the pairing is Sess/Kag, Inupapa and Kagome has a deep bond between them that I wish they are the pairing instead lol.

Or uh, I forgot the title.. it is one where Inupapa is the main antagonist, written by demonlordlover (?).

Taisho's Darling, too... it is funny and light, and you'll see the most bizarre pairing ever in Inuyasha's fandom, Inupapa/Kaede (I know, right). You can read it on ff.net.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Wicked, Time After Time, Between Gods and Devils, Dream No More of Me, My Love, Splinter'd Realities, Fatherly Influence, and Taisho's Darling are ALL RATED M on ff.net (and I know that most would be MA here), NO YIMs!

Also, the next time someone posts a list of fics like this without ratings, I will delete the post. This took time that I don't have to look up all these stories just to get the ratings.

I'm SORRY!! I forgot to add the rating for MA, my bad Thank you for reminding me.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.