Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Spark FF i think
kannasoul
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Spark FF i think 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm trying to remember a name to a fanfiction that I read a long time ago. It was when Kagome was living in this nice condo and Sesshomaru just happened to move in as well. Him and kagome kind of start seeing each other but the catch is Kagome can't say anything to him other wise the game is over and they won't see each other anymore. But when sesshomaru learns that she work in his company they really start dating afterwards. But then sesshomaru leaves to go to America for awhile and when he comes back Kagome had a kid, just to find out it was his.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Spark FF i think 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
I think that's this...

Speaking Without Words by sesshou_lover
*Nominated for best romance* Every day since the mysterious stranger moved into her building Kagome has ridden in the elevator with him. They never speak. She doesn't know his name, but she knows there's something that drives her to be with him. When the chance to explore a new world arrives she takes it, never realizing that her nice and simple world was about to get complicated.
Rating: MA

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.