Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help!!
s_spina
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help!! 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
In this story Kagome found Sesshoumaru in a cave (no, I'm not talking about FUGUE) and he's into his gigantic dog form. He couldn't transform back because he was so weak. So Kagome, along with the wolves, helped Sesshy by feeding him until he got strong enough to use his youki to size down (but he's still in dog form). The story is now in the modern era. Inuyasha found out that Kagome took Sesshy back at the shrine and got angry at her. Inuyasha has money now and they stay friends.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:help!! 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 57
I'm not sure of a modern era ficlet that's similar, the one I'm thinking about could be Fugue, since I haven't read it for ages and ages. Your post just reminds me of another ficlet where Sesshy is in his inuyoukai dog form and Kagome and the gang nap in his fur inside a cave since it's so terribly cold. It's set in the middle of winter I think. I can't recall the title or the author either XD.

Could be Fugue, could be something else. I dunno. I can't even remember if it is modern or Feudal era, might be Feudal .

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
KouseiJL
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help!! 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 17
I've been looking for this one as well since it sounds so interesting! Has anyone else had any luck?

Logged Logged
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:help!! 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm not sure about the story that you are searching for, Kousei. However Pyreite's story is by Forthright. It's the one where they bed down on his back.

Imperceptible by Forthright. It's one of the chapters. I just noticed it because I have read this story many times. I love her work.

Logged Logged

KouseiJL
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help!! 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 17
soulNchantress: I will admit, I'm a HUGE forthy fan! ^^ I remember the chapter you're talking about in Imperceptible pretty well. I've been intrigued by the summary from s_spina though and I'd love to find the story. I know sometimes that is easier said than done. I've tried quite a few different searches, but no luck so far. It isn't one I've read before though, so that puts me at a bit of a disadvantage unless the lovely miss spina remembers any other details!
Thanks for trying! (..and I might go re-read Imperceptible now, just 'cuz!)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.