Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kinbaku?
Jessica
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kinbaku? 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Looking for an AU fic where (I think)Kagome wants to be a model. She goes to Sesshomaru's studio hoping to bump up her portfolio. Shesshomaru does Kinbaku (I think I have that right) and he only does each client once. She gets the publicity she needs to expand her portfolio and is getting offers left and right. But about all she can think about is the freedom she felt that night in Sesshomaru's studio swinging while tied up.
I'm also interested in other voluntary bondage fics, if you could point me in the right direction.
THX

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Kinbaku? 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 46
I do believe this is the story you're looking for.

Muse
by The Hatter Theory
All models strive to be art, but on rare occasions a woman may transcend art and become inspiration. Dokuga Exclusive, Not For Minors
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Drama, Erotica, Kink, Romance - Updated: 01-05-12 - Created: 01-05-12 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 18 - Words: 20,095 - Reads: 7,441 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/01/27 04:23 By Stella Mira.

Jessica Richardson
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kinbaku? 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
THX
Sorry it took me so long. Had to go and read it again first. LOL

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.