Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
what is the fanfiction that kagome has a son with
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: what is the fanfiction that kagome has a son with
darkfallenfae
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
what is the fanfiction that kagome has a son with 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fanfiction that kagome has a son with two different eye colors?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:what is the fanfiction that kagome has a son with 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 53
roseanna stevens wrote:
I'm looking for a fanfiction that kagome has a son with two different eye colors?

This is the only one I can think of off the top of my head:

Her Destiny by cindygirl -- Rated M (on FFN).

Complete AU, Kagome, a young prodigy, she gets pulled down an ancient well. The well however takes her back to the Heian era, 300 years before the start of the Sengoku Jidai! However, a youkai named Inutaisho kidnaps her! What will happen! SessKag
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Adventure - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Chapters: 37 - Words: 454,852 - Reviews: 1,585 - Favs: 1,453 - Follows: 613 - Updated: Mar 26, 2009 - Published: Oct 9, 2007 - Status: Complete - id: 3828089

Small bit in the last chapter.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated NC-17 on 'Spark, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/16 19:48 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Can NEVER trust ff.net ratings... they lie.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.