Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome dominates Sesshoumaru as his dominatrix
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome dominates Sesshoumaru as his dominatrix
Lady Valkrye
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome dominates Sesshoumaru as his dominatrix 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay so the story takes place in Modern times and Sesshoumaru finds out that Kagome has been keeping her more "dominant" ways a secret. He finds this out during a get together when Kagome gets up to make extra popcorn, as the gang had been watching a movie(?) or some such thing at the Tasiho residence. Sesshoumaru corners her in the kitchen, and after a bit of discussion, Kagome agrees to be his girlfriend/dominatrix(?). I believe that the next chapter is when Kagome and Sesshoumaru are at a cafe, drinking coffee, and going over what Sesshoumaru feels more comfortable doing, as he is the submissive one. Consequently, both have become aroused after their discussion and go to Kagome's house(?) where they proceed to enjoy themselves in a very physical manner. During the more physical aspect of their bonding moment, both confess to each other(?).

If anyone has any idea what the title is to this story, please help me. The story has been stuck in my head for the past two hours and I can't find it and it's driving me insane.

-Lady Valkrye

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.